-29-

Shisui was in front of a grave. A grave where a person lied that he loved. He had tears in his eyes. He hated the last war because it broke him. There were days after the war where he couldn't eat or sleep. His only thought was always with her. He searched comfort at the grave from her.

''Hey... it's me again. I know I shouldn't be here. When you were alive, you probably would have kicked my ass. You always knew what to say to make me feel good. It's just... I feel lost. Every day I see them both. I mean of course they are Uchiha's, and they are supposed to live with us but... Every time I look in the eyes from them, I only see her. How I lost her and maybe never going to see her. She was the only women I ever love. The love I still have for her controls me. I know that is not something that is good but... when I love her it is like I am drunk. Every smile or touch makes me drunker. The funnies part is I hate alcohol. She makes me love things I hate. I can't live without her, so please mother... don't let the death take her. Please don't take her. This is the only thing I will ever ask from you..... it's getting late, and I need to go to her. Maybe she is awake. Goodbye, Mother.'' Shisui said with tears rolling down his face.

After Sakura stopped the fight from Naruto and Sasuke she was badly hurt. Kaguya who fast broke Sakura's Jutsu made her way to Sakura and healed her. After about five minutes, Sakura was fully healed but didn't wake up.

When they awoke everyone and explained everything, she was put in the hospital. Tsunade told them she was in a coma. Minato decided for both Obito and Madara that their Chakra would be taken for one year and when the year was over they could have it back. However, only when they were in the village. It was not easy because many had something to say, but Minato did it. Minato then decided that his time was up and chose a new Hokage. Uchiha Itachi.

Many thought he had gone crazy. I mean first two Uchiha's who started a war and killed a thousand of people get such an easy punishment and then an Uchiha becomes Hokage. After a while, they accepted Itachi as their Hokage. Fugaku for the first time in his life had tears in his eyes, but Mikoto was the only one who saw them.

Mikoto was a hurtful topic. After everyone was back in Konoha she wanted to see Shisui and Itachi.-she didn't know about that Sasuke and Sakura were back- However when she saw Shisui with a pale Sakura she lost her mind. She yelled at him to bring her to the hospital. For the first weeks she didn't leave her side, but after a while with Fugaku telling her that the clan needs her she left. Yet, she visited Sakura every day for an hour.

Shisui visited or rather lived in the hospital. He even got his own bed in Sakura's room. After a few weeks with him not leaving her, Tsunade decided. When he is always there, then he should probably not sleep on this horrible chairs.

Kaguya was at night, always with Sakura. She told everyone -The little group that were awake at the war- that she doesn't want the villages knowing that she was here. Her reasoning was, 'if Sakura wants to leave again, then no one knows how.' She was the one who was along with Shisui the one who was hurt the most.

Sakura was her daughter and she failed to protect her. Only a moment, she lost focus around her surrounding and was tricked. Sakura tricked her. She was proud and angry. She was proud because Sakura never beat in a spar, but then did it. Angry because she didn't tell her about the plan. At night, she cursed Sakura and yelled in her mind things like ' you stupid girl! I could have helped you.' or 'when you ever wake up, you are grounded. I will put handcuffs on you!'

Her teammates were sad and angry. Sasuke was angry at Naruto. Naruto was sad about Sakura. Kakashi was angry at Sasuke and Naruto and sad about what happen to Sakura. He didn't talk much to them, only when they visited Sakura at the same time as he did. Now days he was always with Obito and Minato in the Uchiha compound. They caught up and fast got closer. Sasuke didn't talk with anyone and only have Naruto death glares. Naruto was Naruto.