-31-

After a week, Sakura could go home. However, her home didn't stand anymore and so Mikoto and Fugaku let her life in the Uchiha district. She got there her own home, and it was quite large. It was right next to the main house, and Shisui visited Sakura every day. Today was the day Akinori would come. Sakura was happy that she finally get to see her father. All the week she was awake, strangers walked in her room and asked if she knew them.

She didn't remember any of them. Her mother even visited her and told her that she would visit her as much as she could. Sakura knew that she somehow lost her memories. She knew that they try to bring her memories back, but there is a little problem. She doesn't want to remember. Furthermore, she heard a knock on the door and let a sigh out. Her father was there.

''Hello Father.'' Sakura said with a bow when she opened the door. She had a short white Kimono on. Her hair was open and moved freely. Akinori still looked the same as last time.

''Hello princess.'' Akinori said with a smile on his face. They made their ways to the tradition looking living room. Few maids from Akinori made their ways in Sakura's kitchen to make them tea and dango.

''how have you been?'' Akinori asked with a soft voice. He was informant about what happen and was not happy. He yelled at Minato and told him about war and such things. However, Itachi could calm him and said that it was good that she could remember him. Akinori had after that only a smirk on his face.

''I have been fine. How have you been, father? '' She said with a smile. They heard a knock at the door and let the maid set their food and drinks down. Sakura let a silent 'thank you' out. Akinori just nodded. After the maid left, Akinori moved Sakura in his lap. Sakura blushed bright red.

''F-Father?! Stop, I am too old for this!'' Sakura said with a high voice. Akinori only smile at her.

*Meanwhile *

Shisui was sitting inside the main house in the Uchiha district. He was sitting with Sasuke, Itachi, Obito and Madara in the living room. The later didn't even know why he was there.

''Shisui why did you pull me outside my office? I have paperwork to do.'' Itachi said with closed eyes.

''Tachi~chan it's very important that you are here.'' Shisui said with a strong voice and glared at him.

''for what?'' Itachi asked, getting annoyed. The others looked at them weird.

''We need to find a way to bring the memories back from Sakura-hime. You know, the women that I have been in love with for six years.'' Shisui said with stars in his eyes. The others just sweatdropped.

''Shisui you heard what Lady Tsunade said. She is the only one who can bring her memories back.'' Itachi said with his eyes still closed.

''And it seems like she doesn't want to remember you.'' Madara said with a smirk. Shisui glared at him but ignored him.

''Shisui maybe you should start slowly.'' Sasuke said. He was still a little nervous to talk to Shisui after he swore he would murder him.

''What do you mean Sasu~chan?'' Shisui asked him.

''try to become her friend. Right now, you are just a perverted stalker to her.'' Sasuke said with a look that said 'don't even try to deny it'.

''Sasuke-chan you don't understand. I needed six years just for her not to poison me. When I was next to her.'' He said with a sad smile.

''then wait for another six years.'' Madara said. Shisui ignored him.

''are there not books where you can find such things? I mean, how to get someone's memories back.'' Obito asked.