-22-

At a warm spring day, Shisui was called to the Hokage tower. He was annoyed. After team 7 and Jiraiya came back, everything was loud. He was always bothered by Naruto or Sasuke. And he again just got a dead end. To say Shisui wanted to kill someone was an understatement. After he was in front of the Hokage's Office and was let in. He was told to wait. After 15 minutes, everyone was finally there. -team 7-

'' Today I got a message from Suna. The Kazekage was kidnapped from the Organization Akatsuki. Your mission is to get The Kazekage back. So don't get in unnecessary fights. I want all of you to go in an hour. Do you have any questions?'' Minato said. Everyone was shocked. However, Shisui was getting angry. He told Minato that he is on a good lead at finding Sakura and now that Mission.

''Hokage-sama I can't accept this Mission'' Shisui said with no emotion.

''Why is that Shisui?'' Minato asked confused.

''I have a new lead at finding Sakura-hime and I need to look at it. And i dont think I would fit for this Mission.'' Shisui said. Minato let a sigh out.

''Shisui I am sorry to say that. However, that was not a question and that means. You will go on that Mission as Co-Captain. Kakashi is the Captain in this mission.'' Minato said serious. Shisui just let an annoyed nod out. After that they were dismissed.

When Shisui was home, he packed his bag and made himself ready for the mission. Over the three years he took many suicide mission's when he got at a dead end. Shisui even thought about going back to ANBU but fast dismissed that thought.

After he packed his back, he feels something missing. He thought for a minute and then he ran to the bathroom. There it was the same bracelet that was on Sakura's wrist but just a little bigger. After he got all his things, he made his way to the gates and waited for his teammates.

After everyone was finally there, they made their way to Suna. When Kakashi saw that night felt, he told the others to make a camp. They set their tents up and discussed who would have the first watch. The first watch would have Shisui and the second Kakashi and the third watch would make Sasuke. The last watch would make Naruto.

After they all ate and Naruto complaining why they can't go further all feel asleep expect Shisui. He was thinking about many things. However, what he thought the most about was the lead that sat at his desk. He had a feeling that he would find her.

*The next morning *

The next day after everyone waked up they made their way to Suna. They were now in the middle of the desert, and it was extremely hot. Naruto was running like crazy so that he can be fast in Suna. Sasuke cursed every five minutes under his breath. Kakashi was well Kakashi. And Shisui was annoyed.

He still didnt wanted to be there, and he had important things to do. Everyone felt his glares and how he only talked if it is about the mission. The others still didnt knew what happen but wanted to know what happen. Yet no one got the guts to ask Shisui expect Naruto who was as confused as a fly.

''Shisui why are you mad at us?'' Naruto asked. Sasuke and Kakashi just looked with widen eyes at the two. Shisui however just let a chuckle out and angry said '' tch. After three years, you are still the same. You will never understand it''

''what do you mean Shisui?'' Naruto asked confused.

''you three are here to laugh and joking around. However, you dont even realize what you did because of you three she is gone.'' Shisui said with anger in his face.

''who is gone'' Naruto said stupidly. At that, Shisui just saw red. He was filled with rage, with so much anger.

'' do you really not remember?'' Shisui asked in disbelieve.