-28-

Note:Got a few tears while writing it.

____________________________________________________________

*In Sakura's mind *

She was lying on the ground and looked at the CherryBlossom trees that were in her mind. She was just lying and doing nothing. There was however a feeling that she was watched. She looked for a Chakra and feel a familiar one. It was from her favorite fuzzball.

''Hello Sakura-hime.'' Kurama said with a chuckle. Sakura let a sigh out and stand up. She walked in front of him and gave him a soft smile.

''Hello Kurama.'' She said with a gentle voice that she hardly uses.

''Make yourself comfortable. You will stay here for a while.'' Kurama said.

'' Huh? I need to go back. When I was awake, there was something happening with Madara. I promised Shisui that I would help them. And i intend to keep that promise.'' Sakura said with a serious voice.

''Hime I am not keeping you here. The problem is that you were knocked out. So tell me would you like it more to stay in completely darkness or here with your old friend.'' Kurama said with a smirk. Sakura let a sigh out and sat on the floor in front of him.

'' Tell me what happen over the time I was away.'' Sakura said with a smile.

''Not much. The kid ate more ramen than it is healthy, and I was sleeping. Sometimes Watched when he was training... I met them again.'' Kurama said with a smile. Sakura raised an eyebrow.

''and who would them be?'' She asked.

''My siblings. I was happy to see them all again. Yet I think I could have gone good with not seeing Shukaku for another thousand years.'' He said with a smirk. Sakura let a chuckle out at that.

''Tell me what is going on with you and that Uchiha brat.'' He said with an annoyed look.

''Huh? Sasuke.'' She asked.

''No Shisui.'' He said. At that, Sakura let a sigh out. She looked at the ground sadly.

''There is nothing and will never be anything.'' She said with a sad smile.

''and why not.''asked Kurama

''Shisui is Shisui. He loves the village and I hate the village. He loves the people that live in there, and I hate them. When someone else would have asked me to help. I would have said no. Shisui however, he is someone that I needed all my life but never knew. I mean with that, not in protecting. I got pretty good over the years. He always says the right things. Yet I can't let him love me.'' She said.

''why not?'' Kurama asked confused.

'' I hurt him. I mean for three years he was searching for me and the things he once loved were just trash for him. I am not that ignorant, Kurama! Not only that, but I see how I hurt him and I can't do that! When I keep hurting the person that I love the most, then I can't live with myself.'' She said with tears in her eyes.

''So you finally admit it.'' Kurama said with a happy smile. Sakura just looked at him, confused.

''That you love him.'' He said when he saw her confused face.

''That is not important.'' She said silent.

''Of course it is. Sakura-hime even when I hate to admit it. He loves you with all his heart. And that brat is stronger than he looks like.'' He said with a grin.

''you can admit it to me, Kurama. You like him.'' She said with a smirk.

''That brat. Let just say he is acceptable.'' He said with a fake annoyed look. Sakura let a small chuckle out. However, then she saw her hand slowly disappear.

''it seems like you waking up.'' Kurama said with a sad face.

'' don't worry, I am going to visit you.'' She said with a smile. Before she was completely gone, she heard him say, ''tell him what you told me.''

When she was awake, she heard Kaguya say, '' I am her mother.'' then she heard Naruto yell something. When she opened her eyes, she saw that she was in Shisui's arms.

'' EHHH. YOU ARE NOT SAKURA-CHANS MOTHER. YOU ARE THE EVIL MOTHER FROM OLD MAN SAGE.'' Naruto yelled. Sakura smacked his head.

''tch. She is my mother, you idiot.'' She said with a glare. The others just looked shocked, expect Shisui who knew Kaguya.

''Sakura-chan she got inside your head but don't worry I will save you.'' Naruto said and was about to jump at Kaguya but Shisui hold him. Sakura let an angry chuckle out.

''after three years you still don't understand it do you?'' She said angry. Naruto just looked confused. The former Hokage were now too there. -Minato is not there-

''what do you mean Sakura-chan.'' He asked confused. Sakura only grew angrier.

''That is the reason why I left because you don't listen. You all feel the need to protect me even when I don't need it. Naruto, you just see me as a weak village girl. Kakashi you see me as you former teammate Rin and are so scared that I am going to die that you don't even let me train with you guys. And you Sasuke want me to be the weak girl just so you have someone to protect! I left three years ago because you didn't let me live! I wanted to train so that I don't need anyone to protect me, and you didn't let me! All of you should be ashamed! You tried to form me as someone I was not and when I finally had enough you ask why!'' She said and didn't realize that she grew louder. Shisui who was next to hear had a proud smile on his face.

After all the time, he tried to get her to let everything out. She finally did it. She finally told them that there were wrong. When she was in the team with her teammates, she let them hurt her, and he hated it. He always thought, 'why do you do that? You are stronger than they are.'. And now finally she did it. Kaguya however, was grinning like a cat. 'That fire is from me' she thought.

''Sakura-chan but you need protecting. You are just a civilian.'' Naruto said stupidly. Sakura was so angry, she didn't realize that she had put Chakra in her hand. Then everyone heard a loud smack. She slapped him arouse the face, and he was lying a few feet away. When Shisui saw that Sakura didn't want to stop with that, he held her hand. He felt how she calmed down. Kaguya meanwhile was dealing with Black Zetsu.

''alright, dumb and dumber, I need you here.'' Kaguya said annoyed. Everyone now looked at her and saw what she did with Black Zetsu. He was in a small glass bottle, and she had an evil smirk on her face. Sakura sweatdropped at that.

''Sasuke, Naruto, she means you.'' Itachi said with a hidden smirk. Sakura and Shisui however saw it and had too now a smirk on their face. Sasuke just looked annoyed.

''huh, what are we supposed to do?'' Naruto asked Kaguya. She rolled her eyes.

'' I know that you talked with the failure that I called son. I feel his Chakra in you, and I know you were supposed to seal me away. However, you should seal this one.'' She said, and hold the bottle with Black Zetsu to them. Sasuke looked at Sakura, who nodded. Naruto, however, just looked confused.

''Old man sage told me I should seal you away and not him.'' He said with a glare. Sasuke smacked the back of Naruto's head.

''stupid. She is not a danger for us, but this one is.'' he said and pointed to Black Zetsu.

''Sasuke you don't understand. We need to seal her away when not, then the Bijuu don't come back.'' He said.

''The Bijuu's are right now inside what was his name again... Madara'' Kaguya said calm.

''Fine'' after Naruto said that he and Sasuke sealed Black Zetsu away. Sakura and Kaguya were talking and drinking tea. Shisui and Itachi were sitting in front of them and too drinking tea. The three former Hokage just were done with everything. Obito and Madara were on the ground. After they finished, a white light come from Madara and the Ghost or soul from The Sage of Six Paths was there.

''Hm. I seem like you failed.'' Hagorom said. Naruto and Sasuke looked at him confused.

''what do you mean. We sealed Black Zetsu he was the one that created everything.'' Naruto said.

Hagoromo let a sigh out, ''You were supposed to seal my mother away. When she is still here, then everyone is going to die.''

''Yeah about that old man sage, I didn't know Sakura-chan was your sister.'' Naruto said confused. Hagoromo looked at him confused.

''I don't have a sister. I had a brother a long time ago.'' He said with a sad sigh.

''Huh? But why is Sakura there talking with her mother.'' Naruto said and pointed to Sakura and Kaguya who were now drinking tea with the former Hokage too. Before Hagoromo could say anything, Kaguya began to talk.

''Hagoromo it seems like we meet again. I can't say it is a pleasure.'' She said with a sigh.

''Mother... What are you doing. I thought once you wake up, you are going to finish what you started.'' He said.

''Then you thought wrong. Why should I want to destroy this world when my daughter lives her.'' She said.

''Daughter?'' He asked.

''ah yes. My dear Sakura-chan.'' She said.

Hagoromo looked at Kaguya shocked. He once saw this caring side of his mother. However, only where he still was young. He was happy that she was now again the carrying women she was ones.

''maybe I was wrong.'' He said with a small chuckle.

''you were always wrong.'' Kaguya said, and was not even looking at him. She was too busy braiding Sakura's hair.

''you all forgot an important thing.'' Sakura said and took a sip from her tea. The others looked a little confused. Kaguya however knew what Sakura meant because of their telepathic bond.

''and what would that be Sakura-hime.'' Shisui asked and took a sip from his tea.

''what should we do with Obito and Madara.'' She asked. Itachi ate a dango that was on the table.

''Kill them.'' Sasuke said.

''we are not going to kill them'' Sakura said with a glare. Tobirama however liked Sasukes idea.

After, they decided that both Madara and Obito should live and pay their sins. Sakura began healing them. Hagoromo let the three former Hokage go back to heaven or where they were before the war. Shisui was next to Sakura and told the others he was there for keeping evil spirits away.

''Kaa-san you need to come here.'' Sakura said. Kaguya began to walk to Sakura.

''what do you need.'' Kaguya said with a soft smile.

''we need to get the Bijuu's out from him.'' Sakura said. Kaguya nodded.

*Timeskip *

After Kaguya and Sakura got the Bijuu's out and Sakura healed both Obito and Madara. She got back to the little group of people. She saw how Sasuke was glaring at Naruto the whole time and knew something is going to happen. -Hagoromo was now too away, like dead away-

''Naruto.'' Sasuke said, and everyone looked at him.

''hm. What is Sasuke.'' Naruto asked confused.

''fight me.'' Sasuke said with a glare. Naruto looked shocked.

''Sasuke the war is over.'' Naruto said.

''no. We are making Madara and Obito pay for their sins, and that means you too need to pay for yours.'' He said angry.

''what are you talking about.'' Naruto asked confused.

'' you are the main reason why Sakura left, and you need to pay for that.'' he said with a glare.

''No, Sasuke the war is over. We can bring everyone back together.'' Naruto said.

''I will bring them back, but first you need to pay for your sins!'' Sasuke said.

''you know where to go.'' Sasuke said and disappeared. Naruto followed him.

''are you not going to stop them Sakura-hime.'' Shisui asked.

''No, let them get a few punches at each other. Boys will always be boys.'' Sakura said with a sigh.

*Timeskip *

After a while, they decided to go where Naruto and Sasuke were. I took a few hours because they didn't know where they were. When they arrived they saw them both fighting but they looked like they were about to kill each other. All knew they couldn't go in the middle of it because it meant suicide.

Sakura saw how it got every second worse and let a sigh out. She knew what she was now about to do would end badly, but she promised it Shisui. First, she touched Kaguya's hand and paralyzed her. Kaguya didn't feel it because she was looking at the fight. The next people were Kakashi and Madara and after that Itachi and Obito. They looked at her shocked, but she just glared at them. She gave them all a poison. They couldn't talk for an hour. The last person was Shisui.

''hey Shisui.'' Sakura said with a small smile.

''yes Sakura-hime'' Shisui said and looked at her. She smiled and kissed his forehead with that she paralyzed him too. He looked shocked and looked at her confused.

''Sakura-hime what is the meaning of this.'' Shisui asked.

''Goodbye Shisui.'' She said with a sad smile. With that she made her way to Naruto and Sasuke who both had now their Chidori and Rasengan on. They were about to hit each other when Sakura suddenly took Naruto's hand and moved it away. She was however not fast enough to do the same with Sasuke and had the Chidori suddenly inside her. The last thing she heard was the thing that broke her heart. Shisui's scream. He was screaming her name. She didn't understand why and fell asleep. The only regret she had was that she didn't tell him.

That she loved him.