-15-

On the day of the Chunin exams, all hell happen. Suna attacked Konoha and many Shinobi died. Sakura in the meanwhile tried to protect a few children but some Suna Shinobi attacked her.

At that moment Shisui was running around to fight the Suna Shinobi. However, when he saw Sakura with a Kunai in her stomach. Something in him switched, and he killed all Suna Shinobi who were there.

After he killed them all he run to Sakura and fast brought her to the hospital. After that, he wanted to wait for Sakura but knew he needed to save more civilians and fight Suna Shinobi.

Meanwhile, Akinori was kept save, but he knew something bad happened but he didn't know what. Sasuke and Naruto were running after Gaara because they found out he was a Jinchuuriki. Kakashi was fighting Suna Shinobi with Itachi and Guy.

Kaguya was worried about her daughter. She knew Sakura could die and therefore did something risky. She gave Sakura a little Chakra from herself and then saw that she healed. Yet Kaguya knew that she did something risky because now her and Sakura's Chakra were practically the same.

However, Kaguya didn't care as long her daughter was safe everything was alright. Meanwhile, was the 3 Hokage fighting his former student, and he knew he couldn't win. He did what he could and so sealed the hands from him. He died with a smile on his face because he knew the village was safe.

Few days later the funeral was hold and many people paid their respect. Only 2 people that we knew were not there. One was in the hospital because she is in a coma and the other waiting for her to wake up.

After the funeral her teammates were going on their way to the hospital. On their way they saw from one of her teammates the older brother who came with them. When they came on they saw Shisui sleeping on the hospital chair. Itachi waked Shisui up and told him to go home. Yet Shisui told him ''I will only go with Sakura-hime home and if I need to wait years I don't care.''

Sakura's teammates meanwhile had all other thoughts. Naruto was thinking it was his fault because he swore to protect the civilian in this village. Sasuke thought that it was his fault. He always told Sakura not to train and leave it to him.

He was sure that he could protect her. Yet here he was in her hospital room and waiting for her to wake up. Kakashi he thought he failed his students. He didn't know how he could make the same mistake again. He let again his team die or let them get hurt. Meanwhile, Sakura was having an interesting conversation with a fluffy orange ball.

''Hime! What did happen''Kurama asked with his husky voice. Sakura looked at him with a confused look.

''what do you mean Kurama?'' Sakura asked confused. Yet she just got a deadpanned look.

''Hime... at the Chunin exams you were hurt. You should be dead. Yet you are still alive. You made a friend with a powerful person.'' Kurama said. Sakura looked at him with a scared look and said ''Kurama I need you to promise me to never tell anyone about it. This person she is very important to me''

''Of course Hime. however, when you now die, this important person of yours will kill everyone. I don't care about the other humans, but I know that you care about them. So wake up'' Kurama said with a hidden smile.

''but Kurama... I am awake'' Sakura said with a confused voice. Kurama chuckled and said '' here yes but in the real world you are in a coma. That Uchiha brat brought you to the hospital and he didn't leave your side.''

''Uchiha brat?.... Do you mean Sasuke?'' Sakura asked. Kurama laughed loud and said '' no he has short hair and calls you 'Sakura-hime'. Bastard couldn't find another name for you''

'' You mean Shisui. Why the hell is he still at the hospital?'' Sakura said with an annoyed voice. Kurama looked at Sakura confused and thought 'does she really doesn't know it? Hime Hime Hime one day you will find out that he truly loves you. I hope that I can see it with my own eyes when he tells you he loves you'.