-18-

Everyone except Naruto and Sasuke looked confused because no one knew a Azai Sakura. They didn't know that she changed her last name or that she was adopted. However, At that moment Shikamaru asked a question that everyone thought.

''Hokage-sama who is Azai Sakura?'' Minato let a sigh out and explained everything because on the day Akinori came to Konoha he told Minato almost everything. He explained how Sakura was the heir of the Land of Iron and that she was crowned. Everyone was shocked. Minato himself didn't know why Sakura would run away.

''Hokage-sama what should we do?'' Neji asked with a frown. Neji never thought that Sakura would leave the village. To him, she always looked like she was happy and that her life was perfect. However, every person has demons to fight.

''you will do nothing. I called you all here because I didn't want you all to find it out from the villagers. You all are dismissed expect Naruto and Sasuke'' Minato said with a strict voice. Everyone with that slowly made their ways out. When they were outside they went to a hill where they often talked. After a minute they arrived, Choji began to talk.

''I never thought Sakura-chan would leave the village.''

''yeah... she always looked so happy'' Kiba said with a small frown.

''I always knew she was evil'' Ino said with a proud face. However, everyone ignored her.

''does that mean all the things she said were fake. I don't believe that! Sakura-chan is my best friend. She had a reason to why she did that.'' Hinata said with a strong voice that shocked everyone.

''I don't think that everything was fake'' Shino said. Everyone looked at him confused.

''how do you want to know that?'' Kiba asked with a frown.

''first at the beginning where we all meet at the academy she was really happy, but sometimes she was sad. Secondly, just after her vacation she seems to be excited, and she didn't visit us that much. Thirdly it doesn't give a third reason'' Shino said with his Shino voice. Everyone just looked sadder because they all thought they knew Sakura, but now they find out that she had a burden. A burden that she couldn't share with them. A burden that made her leave.

''if that really the true then why didn't she tell us what bothered her? We are her friend's'' TenTen asked with a sad face.

''I know Sakura since my first week from the academy and when I know one thing about her. It is that she never wants to burden someone else with her problems. All her feelings she never let them out'' Hinata said with a small voice. However, everyone heard her clearly, and they all let a small smile at that out.

''maybe you are right Hinata-hime, and we just need to wait. However, the clan heads will soon be informed from that, and they will not wait.'' Neji said with a frown.

''however, with the power of youth we will get Sakura-chan faster back and when she doesn't want to come back. Then I will run 1,000 laps around Konoha with the power of youth.'' Lee said or screamed. Everyone just laughed at that. Yeah, they just needed to wait because whatever Sakura is doing they know she will do the right thing.

*at the Time in the Hokages Office*

After everyone left Minato didn't say anything anymore and Sasuke and Naruto were a little annoyed. Naruto screamed at his father that he should let him go and search for her. Sasuke just nodded. Minato however just ignored them, he called Kakashi and his old sensei Jiraiya.

He called Kakashi because Sakura was his student and Jiraiya because he wants him to train Naruto. Minato himself was angry and confused to how he could not see the signs. After 15 Minutes of waiting, Jiraiya finally was there. He however didn't say anything because he knew he needed to wait. After 30 Minutes Kakashi was finally there.