-10-

A week later

''Sakura-hime your training is going wonderful. You just need a month, and then you have mastered this jutsu'' before Shisui could say more, Sakura started talking.

''Shisui I am happy that you helped me, but I can't train with you anymore. I wanted to ask lady Tsunade if she could train me. I am sorry.'' Sakura told Shisui with pity in her voice. ' I should have told him before we started training that I want lady Tsunade to train me. This week was pretty nice even when he annoyed me most of the time, but that is Shisui' Sakura thought with sadness.

''It's alright Sakura-hime but when we really stop the training then it could happen that when you in the future try to master it, it won't work.'' Shisui said in a voice like he didn't care at all what she just said. ' Damn lady Tsunade! My plan was just working fine and in a month Sakura-hime would fall in love with me. Then she and I could have a July wedding like Mikoto-sama planned' Shisui thought with a mix of a sad and anger. In the meanwhile, Sakura thought 'Shisui is right. When I don't finish this, then all this work is going away, and I wasted a week doing practically nothing. Maybe I could train with lady Tsunade from Monday to Friday and with Shisui Saturday and Sunday that would be good' Sakura thought with a small smile.

''Shisui could it work when I train with you on Saturday and Sunday and with lady Tsunade from Monday to Friday?'' Sakura asked.

At first Shisui wanted to scream no because millions of thoughts came into his head like 'what if someone kidnaps her' or 'what if someone hurts her' and then without thinking Shisui said '' Sure that would work'' But in Shisui's mind he screamed at himself.

''Alright, but I didn't even ask her. I just hope she says yes. I will tell you tomorrow what she said alright'' Sakura said with a small smile. She didn't want to admit it but she and Shisui are now closer than before, and she didn't like that because she and Kaguya wanted to leave in few months or earlier this world, and she didn't want to get closer to anyone. She wanted to learn now because she didn't want Kaguya to always protect her. Not only that, but she just hoped that somewhere is a jutsu that makes people forget about other people. Furthermore, she thought about to look into the book that Shisui gave her, but something weird happened after she meet Kaguya the book disappeared. In the meanwhile, without Sakura noticing, Shisui looked like he was in heaven. He was happy because first he never heard about Tsunade accepting a student and when Tsunade wouldn't train Sakura then she would be sad and that means Shisui could comfort her. Then she will fall in love with him, and he could train Sakura more.

''Hmm alright but let me bring you home'' Shisui said and Sakura just nodded. He told her all about what she could do to master the jutsu, and she listened to all of it, even when he just joked around. In the beginning it annoyed Sakura, but now she finds it funny and laugh. When they arrived to Sakura's apartment, she and Shisui told their goodbyes.

Sakura walked in the living room, and she saw Kaguya sitting on their couch reading. Before she could even say something, Kaguya began talking.

''Sakura I saw this week that always this boy brings you home. When you don't want to go any more than it is alright, but you need to tell if we even are going or not.'' Kaguya said with a soft voice. Sakura thought about it yes she and Shisui are closer but all her life in this village on this world all it gave her was pain, the only good thing to her was Kaguya.

''No, he just trains me. I told you about it, I want to get a little stronger before we go, and the boy means nothing to me. When my training is finished, then we both can finally leave this hell.'' Sakura said with a voice that told you that she meant everything she said. Kaguya just nodded and watched Sakura walk to the bathroom to wash herself after the training with Shisui. She didn't want to go when Sakura didn't want to go because Sakura reminded her of a girl she knew a long time ago. Her name was Aino she saw Aino as a friend no a best friend, but Sakura was a little different. Sakura was like a daughter to her. She always wanted a daughter, but just got two judging sons.

-Next Day-

On her way to the hospital, Sakura thought about what she should say. Should she just ask or try to make small talk, and before she knew it she was in front of Tsunade's office and just knocked on the door on the other side she heard a 'come in'.

''Good morning Lady Tsunade'' Sakura said with a strong voice.

''Good morning did we had today a check-up or something'' Tsunade said with a tired voice. Today nothing worked out, first she came too late, and then she found out her sake disappeared or better Shizune kidnapped it. She just wanted to sleep.

''No I wanted to ask you something'' Sakura said nervous.

'' and what would that be'' Tsunade said with a sigh. She didn't have time for this, she needed sake to wake up.

'' I want you to train me'' Sakura said. At that, Tsunade waked up. This girl with ridiculous long hair comes in her office around six in the morning and has the nerve to joke around, but she saw in her eyes that she didn't joke. She saw how determined she was and thought about it for a minute and then finally spoke.

''now, why should I exactly train you? I don't even know your name''

'' My name is Sakura and I want you to train me because I want to protect my teammates and friends and I don't want to be useless for them'' Tsunade looked at her. She reminded her of someone, but she didn't know who it was but Tsunade knew one thing this girl could when right trained become a good Shinobi and at that moment a new relationship formed with two women – or girls-that are so similar.

''alright Sakura, I will train you. Meet me Monday at six in the morning in front of my office. Your training will be from Monday to Friday. You will learn medical ninjutsu and taijutsu from me. You are dismissed'' Tsunade said with a small smile on her face. Sakura thought for a minute she was joking, but then saw the serious look on her face and said.

''Hai'' and left the office. She was happy because first Tsunade the best medical ninja will train her and then the time when she would train with her were perfect because she now could continue her training with Shisui. At that moment she realized she forgot training with Shisui and fast looked at the clock in the hospital 9 am. 'How' she thought she talked with Tsunade just five minutes or was it longer, but she didn't care she runs to the trainings ground. On her way, she was stopped by a familiar voice.

''Hey Sakura-chan'' and she stopped and looked behind her. There were her teammates - Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi-.

''Hello'' she said and looked at them

'' WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR'' Naruto screamed like he saw something scary. Next to him both Kakashi and Sasuke nodded, when Shisui told Sasuke Sakura's hair became longer he thought maybe they were now to her butt but how wrong he was. Her hair was now in a ponytail and when her hair was a little longer than it would reach the ground. Sakura just stared at them. How should she explain it.

'' Oh my hair yeah it got a little long'' Sakura said in a bored voice like it was normal.

'' A LITTLE'' Naruto screamed and locked like he was going to explode. Kakashi and Sasuke just looked at her with a face that told her to explain.

''I used a new shampoo and should you two not be training for the Chunin exams?'' Sakura told them with a bored voice, but was in her mind screaming. At that, the three froze and fast told their goodbyes. Sakura laughed in her mind when she saw them running, but then she remembered. She had training with Shisui, and then she ran again to the training grounds. When she was there, she saw Shisui sleeping under a tree. She thought about waking him up but fast dismissed that thought.