~3~

"You want a vacation?"

"Yes Hokage-sama"

Minato stared at Sakura with wide eyes.
She had come to his office exactly one hour after the Chunin Exams had started and asked for a 2 months vacation.

"But why?" Minato couldn't help but ask as he had to come to love the young pinkete like his own daughter that he didn't have and was concerned at the sudden request.

Sakura sighed and put a tired and sad face on, that had gotten the blonde Hokage's attention.
She wanted to smirk.

Got him

"Well, you see Hokage-sama-"

"Sakura-chan, please call me Minato"

"As you wish, Minato-sama. Well, as I was saying. On our last mission it was quite experienced that left me a little shaken, and I was hoping that I could get some time off, so that I could rest my mind and get over it. But since it's normal to Ninja's, even newbies to experience things like this and -sniff- I may be overreacting and also Hokage-sama looks like he is busy. I will -sniff- go now and don't bother you further" she said with fake tears in her eyes and was about to go.

"WAIT YES YOU CAN HAVE THE VACATION"

Sakura stood still and wiped a few fake tears away, but not all.

"-sniff- R-really" Sakura looked up to him and Minato felt something to Stir in his heart, struggling to switch on his now on Father mode.

"Yes really"

It probably was her eyes as she looked up at him with a near innocent puppy eyes that got her owner's approval.

Minato couldn't stand looking at her like that and wanted nothing, but to cuddle her to death, but then he would have the whole Uchiha clan, her teammates and some major clans in Konoha on his ass and he definitely didn't want that. He was trying t avoid a civil war.

The Hidden ANBU in the shadows wanted nothing, but to fall over anime style and bang their heads against a wall.
It was clear that the girl had used her cuteness to get what she wanted, and they somehow respected her for it.

They now could see why the Uchihas liked her.

We work so hard and barely get one day rest, and she got two WHOLE months of Vacation... Kami-sama is so unfair...

They all cried with hidden chibi tears as the obvious duo continued their conversation.

"Thanks Minato-sama"

Sakura beamed up at the man who smiled down and her.
He was twitching in his seat to hold himself back to cuddle her to death.

"You're welcome Sakura-chan"

He grinned and Sakura smiled at him

"Alright then. I will be going now and thank you again"

"Have a good vacation, dear"

Timeskip

Ok, that is what really happened.

When Sakura read that book that Shisui had given her, she got really surprised when she got to the part that explained her new mark on the inside of her hand that actually history is.

Someone decided to prank her, and she decided to humor them for her own fun.

So she started to prepare for the summoning Ritual that could summon a servant.

First she needed to get the artifact, and for that she needed to take a vacation.

Check

Now she needed to find some old place that had high possibilities to have artifacts, and thanks to the old family book she knew exactly where she needed to go.