-16-

After Sakura could go home and didn't need to stay at the hospital. She began her training with Tsunade again. She would wake up at 6 am and go home at 7pm. Kaguya was first worried, but Sakura told her she is just doing it because she wants to leave fast.

Her team meanwhile didn't notice that she was not with them. They trained and didn't even ask why she isn't coming. Shisui however was losing his mind. He tried to find her everywhere, but he just can't find her. After a week he had enough and asked Minato.-who wanted to kill Shisui because he is always annoying him- when Shisui was in front of Minato's office he knocked. He heard a silent 'come in' and entered.

''Good morning Hokage-sama. I have a very important question'' Shisui said completely serious. Minato looked a little worried. He didn't know what was going on, so he just said ''Good morning Shisui. Ask away did something happen?''

''No Hokage-sama but do you maybe know where Sakura-hime is?'' Shisui asked. At that Minato deadpanned. His day was good. Naruto woke up on time and Kushina was Happy this morning. Minato didn't know what to say, of course he knew where Sakura was.

After the fight with Suna he had one ANBU watching where she was going. Minato let a sigh out and said ''Yes I know where she is. Why do you want to know it?'' Minato wished he didn't ask.

''Me and Sakura-hime are soulmates. When she is not at my side I feel like my heart is breaking in thousands of pieces. Sakura-hime is like a beautiful rose. Her beauty lets you think she is innocent and naive. Yet when you are on her wrong side you are getting her thorn's to feel. However, I am her future Husband and can't let her get hurt. I need to make sure everyone knows that. When I am not doing it then guys will flirt with her. I don't want to even think about it because me and Sakura-hime are made for each other. She is my heart and soul and when she is hurt then I will revenge for her. She is so nice and cute like a little kitten. So you see Hokage-sama what if she is now meeting with guys. Oh, no, what if she is getting raped. Hokage-sama you need to tell me fast where my future wife is.'' Shisui rambled. Minato just looked confused and worried. He was close to call Tsunade to do a check-up.

''Sakura-chan is alright Shisui. She has Training with Lady Tsunade at the medical Hospital library.'' before Minato could even say more Shisui was away. Minato let out a sigh and said out loud '' I really should have called Lady Tsunade.''

*At the medical hospital library*

Sakura and Tsunade had today their last training season and Sakura was excited. She knew that after that training season. She and Kaguya would be on their way to meet Kaguya's great-grandson. Sakura was really happy because a few days ago she thought someone was watching her. At first, she was scared, but then she told Kaguya about it who told her that it were ANBU. Before Sakura was finished with her trainings season she heard the door slam open. Tsunade and Sakura looked at the person weird who slammed the door open.

''Shisui???? What the hell are you doing here? And how the hell did you knew I was here?'' Sakura asked annoyed. 'At that moment I could have gone home. Then me and Kaa-san could have finally left this stupid world' Sakura thought.

''Sakura-hime I was worried. I saw you not for years. I thought the worst happen.'' Shisui said worried -dramatic-. Sakura rolled her eyes and Tsunade just looked amused.

''I am really thankful for whatever that now was. However, me and Lady Tsunade were in a training season. So can you please go?.'' Sakura asked.

''Sakura-hime but I came because I need to tell you terrible news.'' Shisui said.

''what terrible news Shisui? Did someone die?'' Sakura asked worried.

''no much worse. I am going on a mission for 2 weeks'' Shisui said with tears in his eyes. Sakura looked at him with a deadpanned look. Tsunade meanwhile found this very funny. She tried to hold her laughter in.