-13-

When Shisui woke up on the 14. July he thought that he could relax a little before training. He was wrong.

He woke up around 7 am and decided to read a little for Sakura and His training season on Saturday. However, around 8 am his uncle knocked angrily at his door and told him to get dressed.

After he did that his uncle told him to come with him. He knew the place where they were going, it was the head house. When he arrived with his uncle at his uncle's office he saw his cousin Itachi and a few of his clan's men. Shisui looked at Itachi and Itachi just shook his head. Before Shisui could ask something, Fugaku began to talk.

''Today I had a meeting with the Hokage. I found out Danzo died.'' Fugaku said with a cold voice. At that everyone in the room looked shocked. Shisui and Itachi could hear many whispers like 'did he get killed' or 'do they think we did it?'.

Meanwhile, Shisui and Itachi just looked shocked. All this time they spied on Danzo and now he is dead. Something could not be right.

'' everyone silences!'' Fugaku said '' I understand that you all have questions. But Danzo he took from or clan's men the Sharingans and placed them in his eye and arm. I need few of you to search his house and Shisui, Itachi and I will search by ANBU root.''

At this all hell broke loss. Few people stand up and told Fugaku that they should get revenge. The others were silent and waited for Fugaku to order them to go. Shisui and Itachi knew that was not good. When the Uchiha's want revenge then there would break a civil war in Konoha out.

''We will not do such thing. Hokage-sama knew nothing about it and when then we should get revenge on ANBU root. Danzo's people'' Fugaku told them with a cold voice and everyone nodded and few sat back down.

''Everyone dismissed. When you find something bring it first here to me'' Fugaku said and everyone left excluding Shisui and Itachi. They waited and when everyone was gone Shisui began to ask.

''Fugaku-sama that doesn't seem good. Many from the clan will not do what you told them. Besides a civil war could break out. You know what the last time happened. We can not afford that something like that happens'' Shisui said with a serious voice.

''Shisui is right father. When we don't stop them then something like that could happen'' Itachi said and Fugaku sighed.

''you two need to look around ANBU root alone then. When something like this really happens then I need to look after them. I need to make sure they don't do something stupid'' Fugaku said and with that he was going away.

''Itachi come we need to go'' Shisui said. When he saw his cousin in deep thoughts.

''hn'' with that Shisui and Itachi were going.

*ANBU Root main Building*

After searching for 3 hours Shisui found something. A secret door hidden inside Danzo's office. He shouted for Itachi to come and look at it. Itachi found a seal hidden on the left side and looked at it.

''Shisui you need to place your hands here alright. When I say now you are going to push'' Itachi said and Shisui did as told and after few minutes the door was open. Both Shisui and Itachi looked at each other and nodded.

When they were inside they saw a hundred no thousand of Sharingan eyes and looked at it with disgust. Itachi told Shisui to look around but not to touch anything.

Meanwhile, he will go and fetch for his father. Shisui looked around and saw a few empty containers where he thinks Sharingan eyes were once.

When Itachi and Fugaku came they had scrolls with them to seal the eyes in. Fugaku told them both that no one other than the Hokage could know about this. He told him how he calmed all clan's men down and that their clan will not start a war with Konoha. When they finished they all were going to the Hokage's meeting room where all clan head were. All excluding the Hokage looked at them confused.