-9-

In a training ground in Konoha you could see two people train.

''Sakura-Hime I need to know how good your endurance is, so please run so many rounds you can around Konoha but without Chakra''

''Alright!''

Sakura started to run but meanwhile she is running Shisui is thinking 'Sakura-Hime could master this teaching but her trainings outfit would make it for her worse. She needs a new one where she can run freely. But her hair it is so beautiful but how did it get so long? Last time I saw her, it was going in the middle of her back... I will just ask her later' after that, Shisui waited for Sakura to finish her rounds.

Time skip 1 hour later

''SHISUI WAKE UP!''

''AAHHH Sakura-him what happen ? Did someone touch you or hurt? I will kill him'' Shisui said, suddenly fully awake and his Mangeyou Sharingan on, but before he could go Sakura smacked him.

Smack

''Shisui why to the love of kami were you asleep? Do you even know how many rounds I was running?!''

''Of course you were running three rounds.'' Shisui said with a proud voice.

''Alright. What I am learning next?'' Sakura said with an annoyed voice and looked at with tired eyes because of all the running.

''First you will be taking a break, and then I need to tell you something.'' Shisui said with a voice that told her do-it-or-i-will-make-you, so Sakura just sat next to Shisui who gave her a bottle of water.

''Sakura-hime you need new trainings clothes because that what you have on won't let you move around freely.''at first Sakura wanted to smack him because she thought he wants her to play with him dress up, but then Sakura realized he was right. Her trainings clothes were too tight, and it would never hurt to have more clothes, so after she drank her water, she told him.

''alright I will be buying after training new trainings clothes and no you can't come with me'' Shisui looked like he wanted to cry. He wanted to go with her, so he could choose which and then buy it for her.

''But Sakura-hime I need to come with what if someone tries to kidnap you or worse he asks you to go on a date with him. And we both know Mikoto-sama could be there''Shisui said the last part with a smirk. He knew every time Sakura sees Mikoto, Mikoto tries to tell Sakura to marry one of her clans men or gives her thousand of new Kimonos. Meanwhile, Sakura thought' who is worse Mikoto-sama or Shisui?.... yeah Mikoto-sama, but I want to go without him.' She knew how fast gossip could run around and with Shisui always telling everyone that he would be her future husband, many will believe it. Sakura just sighed and said.

''fine, but you will not talk, and you will let me select the training clothes. And what do you want to ask me Shisui? I can see it on your face''Shisui thought about to ask about her hair but didn't do it. He knew what ever happen is none of his business and fast thought about a lie.

''what happen in your vacation? Don't say you find someone new when, yes, then I need to fight this person and tell him that you are my future wife and no one else.'' At that, Sakura smacked him and screamed at him.

''I told you to stop it! And no, I didn't find someone.'' Sakura's face was red from anger.

''Sakura-hime, but you also know it. You and I will get married one day.'' Shisui said with a boyish smile that many girls would find handsome, but Sakura just looked at him bored.