The end.

*Two years later *

Itachi sat inside his office in deep thought. He needed to find a way to make the wedding form Shisui and Sakura perfect. However, he knew many people Shinobi from this and other villages want to attend to this wedding. Both Shisui and Sakura were war heroes.

''Shikamaru.'' Itachi called. After a few minutes, Shikamaru was right in front of him.

''I need you to call all Shinobi together.'' He said. Shikamaru looked a little confused, but just nodded.

*after all Shinobi were called together *

''All of you heard about the on coming wedding from Shisui and Sakura. However, not everyone can attend to it because we need protection around the village. After a long search, I found a solution. The Ninja law say the one's who brings the best gift can attend to the wedding. So all of you go and find the best gift.'' After Itachi said that, many ran out.

''That is going to be troublesome.'' Shikamaru said and made his way to Konoha 9.

''well, seems like the best gift wins.'' Neji said with a small smirk.

''I don't understand however why we need to find the best gift.'' Naruto asked confused.

''Both of them are war heroes and of course many Shinobi would want to attend to their wedding. However, when all Shinobi are at one place, then where would the protection be? It would be easy for other villages or rough Ninjas to attack the village.'' Sasuke said with a small smirk on his face. He knew that he as an Uchiha would find the best gift. He knew Shisui and Sakura all his life and even if he still hates it that they are together.

''Makes sense.'' Kiba said. Akamaru let a wuff out.

''Dope come on or when to you think of buying a gift. And we are not giving them ramen.'' Sasuke said with a roll of his eyes.

''Teme why not? Everyone like ramen.'' Naruto said. Sasuke just gave him a look. Both Sasuke and Naruto made their way outside.

''Hinata, Shino come on we need to find the perfect gift.'' Kiba said and ran with the other three out.-including Akamaru-

''Well then we should to make our way.'' Shikamaru said to Choji and Ino. Both nodded and made their way outside. The only one left were Lee, Neji and TenTen.

''Don't worry you two, with the power of youth we will find the perfect gift.'' Lee said, and ran outside. Tenten and Neji just let a sigh out.

*With Sakura *

Sakura was with Mikoto and Kaguya dress shopping. -after Shisui woke up, Sakura introduce everyone to Kaguya and everyone now knew that Kaguya was Sakura's mother-. She tried many dresses on, but none of them were 'That dress'.

''I give up.'' Sakura said with a puff and sat down on the chair next to Kaguya and Mikoto. Her long her in a ponytail.

'' I still don't understand why you need such a dress. Just wear the clothes you wear every day or a beautiful Kimono.'' Kaguya said with a small smile. Mikoto looked like she was going to die.

''Don't say such things, it is Sakura-chan's wedding. She needs a wedding dress and not normal clothes. Shisui however wouldn't care if you would just wear a trash back, he would still think that you are beautiful. However, Sakura, I have the perfect dress for you. Your wedding is a little modern, but there are still more traditional ways inside, so her is a traditional dress.'' Mikoto said and had a Beautiful dress in her hand. Sakura looked at the dress, shocked.