-25-

In Konoha -after Shisui left- everything was a mess. They all prepared for the war, and some people trained. The Uchiha police was really busy with everything going on. So when Fugaku was called to the Hokage's office. He was confused. Now in the room, the only people were Itachi and Jiraiya. Jiraiya was still hurt from his fight with Pain when he attacked the village. When Minato arrived, he didn't look happy.

'' a few days ago, Shisui left the village.'' After Minato said that, all hell broke loose. Itachi however was quiet. Itachi could hear Fugaku ask why and Jiraiya cursed and say that it was not good. He just couldn't grab it. He always could figure out what was up with Shisui. When they were younger he could read him like a book but now... it was like the ones open book is closed with a lock and the only person who has a key was not him.

Itachi always thought it was just because of his parents dead, but then he realized something. Shisui would always joke around and keep his feelings hidden, like every Uchiha. Shisui however, was not like his Clan's men. He joked around and showed when he was feeling angry, happy or sometimes even sad. However, one day that changed. It was like he was a new person and Itachi never understand it. When he finally found out why Shisui was locking himself away from his feelings. He was shocked.

He saw Shisui next to a young girl with unnatural pink hair. After a few day's watching them -stalking- and understanding what was going on. He left and never said anything because what he saw in this few days made him happy and shocked him. The Shisui he knew from his childhood was there, but like he said, he had not the key. The girl with unnatural pink hair had it.

After few years, seeing how they grew closer. He saw it. Shisui's eyes held something more than affection when they connected with hers. They held a fire because of how hot and sweaty his hands became when she walked next to him. They also held compassion because he was so captivated by her beauty and kindness.

When she walked in the room, he would only notice her. Every time she talked to Shisui he listened to her like she was telling him what medicine he needed to take to stay alive. His old friend was in love. After years of seeing Shisui closing up, he finally opened up. To a girl with pink hair. When he realized that, he gave every guy who just looked at Sakura with a glare. His friend... no, brother finally was happy again and he wouldn't let anyone destroy it. Itachi was snapped out of his daydream by the next words Minato spoke.

''he however was not the only one who left. Last night, Uchiha Sasuke left the village.'' everything was silent. No one knew what to say and Itachi who looked at this whole little meeting out the window finally looked at Minato. He had bags under his eyes and looked sleepy.

''we found however in Shisui's bedroom on his desk two letters. One is for me and the other is for Itachi.'' Minato said. Minato gave Itachi his letter and Itachi looked at him and put it in his pocket.

''the letter I got from Shisui told me everything. He fooled us all. When he told us that he stopped his search for Sakura-chan it just began. Shisui found a big lead and finally got a way to know where Sakura-chan was. He however didn't told us how and Just said 'she needs time'. I don't know if they will help in this war. However, that Shisui is now with Sakura-chan is a good thing. He can protect her from Madara. When he finds a way to her. Itachi when there is something useful in your letter please tell me it.'' Minato said. Itachi just nodded.

''Jiraiya-sensei I want you to bring Naruto to Shimagame Killer Bee will come with you. We need to keep them out from this war. They are the only Jinchuuriki left. Naruto is now on a mission and will be back in a few hours, so he doesn't know anything. He is not allowed to know about this war he would want to fight.'' Minato said. Everyone nodded and were dismissed.

*Itachi's room *

When Itachi was home, he opened the letter and read it. At the first two words, he let a chuckle out.

Dear Tachi-chan,

when you now read this I will be gone and we both know why. You were always smart, but even you can be sometimes wrong. I want to tell you that I am sorry. When we were younger, I should have never trained you.