-34-

It was a calm morning in the Main house. Everyone was still asleep expect Mikoto who was making breakfast. She heard a knock on the door and made her way to it. When she opened the door, she saw Shisui.

''Shisui-kun? It is early, what are you doing here?'' Mikoto asked.

''Good morning Mikoto. I am going today on a very dangerous mission and thought why don't I spent the day with my beautiful aunt. I will be leaving at midday.'' Shisui answered with a grin.

''oh dear, come inside, I am making breakfast. Does your need for new missions has anything to do with Sakura-chan leaving?'' Mikoto asked and gave Shisui tea and a few dangos. -that belonged to Itachi-

''pfff, why would you think such a thing?'' Shisui asked nervously. Mikoto gave him a look.

''Uchiha Shisui don't you dare lie to me! I know that you love Sakura-chan. When she comes right now here and asks you to come with her, what would you do?'' Mikoto asked.

''She's the love of my life, I'd go with her in a heart beat.'' Shisui said with a smile.

''now what if she asks you to leave her alone? Shisui-kun if you love someone, you don't stop loving them.'' Mikoto said.

''it just makes me crazy. I mean, I finally got her back, and now she wants to leave again? If that is really that what she wants, I will not stop her. She has the right to make her own decisions.'' Shisui said with a sad smile. Mikoto gave him a kiss on the forehead.

''if you think that is the right thing, then do it.'' Mikoto said. After a while, everyone woke up. The last one was Sasuke.

''what the hell are you doing here again? You don't even live here.'' Sasuke asked annoyed. Mikoto gave him a disapproving look.

''Sasu-chan I am going on a dangerous mission, you should be nice to me. What if I don't come back.'' Shisui said with a pout. Mikoto gave him a smack on the head.

''both of you, stop with this.'' Mikoto said. Both just nodded and began eating. After a while Mikoto asked an important question ''why do you hate Shisui-kun so much Sasu.''

''I don't hate him, mother. What I however hate is that he is stalking my only female teammate.'' Sasuke said and glared at Shisui at the last part.

''Hey! First, I don't stalk her, i.... keep an eye on her for protection. That she doesn't need, of course. And I knew Sakura-hime before you.'' Shisui said with a smirk. The others just looked amused at the two.

''poor Sakura. Now I know why she is always running away from you.'' Sasuke said in a bored voice.

''WHA she is not running away from me.'' Shisui said with a glare.

*a few hours later *

Shisui and Itachi were both in Itachi's room. They talked and made a little paperwork in the last hours.

''I am leaving in an hour, Itachi-chan. I will go home and make myself ready'' Shisui said and stand up.

''alright, I hope I see you in a few days.'' Itachi said with a small smile. After Shisui left, Itachi decided to visit Sakura and talk with her. When he was in front of Sakura's door and knocked on it, he heard her coming.

''Itachi? Hello with what can I help you?'' Sakura asked.

''hello Sakura. I think we should have a little talk.'' Itachi said. Sakura gave him a nod and let inside. When they both sat in the traditional living room with tea and dango Itachi began to talk.

''I know that you are leaving, and I don't have a problem with it. However, Shisui cannot show it, but he couldn't take it when you leave again. I heard everything yesterday, and the love you and Shisui have for each other will not fail.'' Itachi said. Sakura let a small chuckle out.

''really? First I left and then Shisui searched for me three years. After he finally found me, I lost my memories. I will never remember and when I do, it will be too late. Shisui is the kindest person I met or that I can remember, and that is the reason why I need to leave. When I will stay here, he will only get hurt by trying to get my memories back, and I cannot do that. You love Shisui like a brother, Itachi and I know you don't want to see him hurt. So tell me what should I do?'' Sakura asked.

'' I believe when you love someone and that person loves you in return, you're uniquely vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you, and it's like nothing else. So tell me Sakura now that you know that you have that power over Shisui what will you do? Leave and hurt him? Or stay?'' Itachi asked. Sakura gave him a sad smile.

''do you really think that is so easy, Itachi? That ones I stay here that everything will be sunshine and rainbows, no! Shisui will get hurt by trying to get my memories back, and what can I then just do? Watch it happen. I don't even know why I care so much about him.'' Sakura said sadly.

''Sakura, it is because you love him. You can deny is as much as you want. However, at the end of the day you too know it deep down, and it will not just go away. You need to try and understand it. You-are-in-love-with-Shisui and it will not change! So stop trying to hide it that is hurting him. You are not telling him that you love him. That is the only thing he wants from you or hear from you.'' Itachi said with a little anger in his voice. However, when he saw that tears were rolling down Sakura's face, he was shocked but didn't show it.

''of course I love him! Since day one or the day when I first saw him, he helped me. I saw how conflicted he was before kissing me! He respects me and doesn't want to destroy my little trust to him! At first, I was confused but later understand it! Our love will always fail, he and I will never be happy when we are together, and I don't want that! I want to have a happy life with him! But I never want to hurt him because he is the first person I truly love!'' Sakura said with tears rolling down her face. The tea got a long time ago cold, and Itachi could just watch her. 'So you finally admit it. After all this time, you finally said the words everyone wanted to hear.' Itachi thought. Without realizing it, he too had tears in his eyes. Itachi leaned over the table and poke Sakura's forehead. She stopped for a Minute doing anything and looked at Itachi with a warm smile with tears rolling down her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
''I remember everything Itachi-kun.'' Sakura said with sob.