~4~

The next time Sakura awoke, it was already two days later and midnight.

The Moon was already in the sky.
Her stomach was grumbling.
Waters were running.
Her heart was throbbing, and Sakura felt like she hadn't bathed or showered in two days.

Which she hadn't.

Sakura groaned as she forced herself to stand up.

With a pained grunt, Sakura raised her glowing hand up and started to heal her head that hurt like she fell from a building.

The blood was already dry and scrubbed over the wound.

Sakura sighed and blissfully as the pain disappeared, and her eye sigh became clearer and clearer.

Instantly she was awestruck as she looked around the cave she was in.

The cave was enormous.
Every part of it was covered in craved stone.

The sight was breathtaking.

In the middle was the biggest cherry Blossom tree she ever saw, but it was white.
But she didn't ask why.

The tree was 100 feet tall, with the white thick branches and the beautiful white petals that seemed to glow in the moonlight that descended on it from the high ceiling.

Dumbstruck, Sakura carefully made her way to the tree, using her chakra to make it faster there.

It was really beautiful and a pleasant sight to behold.

The tree was very wide, about 10 foot, and It was the whites white she has ever seen.

Just being near it, Sakura wished never to leave.

Two feet up from the ground where the wood meet ground, the tree was hollowed.

Inside the hollow there was a white jade box that, no matter the golden carvings and linings, glowed the same color as the moon.

Carefully not to damage the priceless artifacts, Sakura took the delicate box of the hollowed tree with the gentless that she normally wouldn't show.

She felt her breath to hitch as she saw what the box stored inside.

Inside were ivory white horns that strongly reminded Sakura of bunny ears.

They were jeweled with clear diamonds,
Amethysts and golden carvings on the inside of it.

Sakura could clearly feel that it was very old.
Just like the Cherry blossom tree, and she almost shivered at the feeling of pure chakra pouring out of them.

Now she really dreaded taking that blasted book from Shisui and cursed herself for wanting to prove the prankster wrong.

After all, A Command Seal appeared only when the master felt the strong desire that the Grail approved.

Sakura wanted to crawl into a hole and hide there for the rest of her life.

But she couldn't stop now.
She came so far, so she might even continue this and summon the servant.

Who knew...
She might even get lucky and get one who can take her far away from this place, and then she doesn't have to deal with the things in Konoha.

Sakura looked at the sky.

Three days.
Three days were left before the full moon comes out and she would summon the servant.

She just had enough time to heal, restore her energy and draw the summoning cycle.

Time skip

Sakura sighed as she prepared the materials for the ritual.