-14-

A week before the Chunin exams, team 7 decided to meet at the ramen shop. So at 5pm, Sakura made her way to the shop. She was a little tired from the training with Tsunade. Yet the good thing is she just mastered many medical jutsus and the only thing she needed to master was the Byakugou no Jutsu. The same seal that was on Tsunades forehead. Sakura decided to tell her team about her training with Tsunade.

When Sakura arrived, she saw that Naruto and Sasuke were there. However, Kakashi was late. She saw 5 bowls of ramen that probably were Naruto's. She let out a sigh and said.

''hey, guys!'' with that, Naruto and Sasuke looked at her. Her long hair was in a ponytail, and she had her new trainings outfit on that Shisui bought her. Last time Sasuke and Naruto saw her, they just looked at her hair and didn't realize her new outfit.

''WHOA! SAKURA-CHAN! YOU HAVE NEW CLOTHES!'' Naruto Yelled and Sasuke just nodded. Before anybody could say anything, they heard a puff and there was Kakashi.

''hi. I got lost on the road of life'' Kakashi said with a closed eye smile. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura just rolled their eyes.

''Kakashi-sensei when you are always late then you should set a timer or something'' Sakura said with an annoyed voice. Naruto just yelled 'yes'. Meanwhile, Kakashi sweatdropped.

''hehe. Is that a new outfit Sakura-chan?'' Kakashi said. At that both Naruto and Sasuke looked at Sakura again who just sighed and said.

''Yes. I started training with Shisui. He told me with my old outfit I would be too slow.'' at that she heard scream's like 'training with Shisui??' and 'that bastard I am going to kill him'. Only Sasuke was quiet and said nothing.

''Sakura-channnn. I think you should stop with the training. What happens when you hurt yourself?'' Kakashi said with a soft voice, to which Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

''Me and Shisui are not training even more. We finished a week ago, and now I am training with Lady Tsunade in Medical Ninjutsu and taijutsu. When you have a problem with it then tell me it and I will poison you'' Sakura said with an annoyed voice. The three just nodded, and they began ordering what they wanted to eat. After a little talking, they came to the theme Sakura's vacation.

''I visited my Fa- Uncle who lives in the land of iron. He will come to the chunin exams. I think he is tomorrow here in Konoha'' Sakura said with a little smile. And so was the night at the end Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi tried to tell Sakura that it was dangerous to go home alone in the dark. Let just say Sasuke will say for the next days what is on his mind and only the truth.

*Next Morning*

It was a Saturday morning and when Sakura looked at the clock she saw 8am and made herself fast ready. When she was in the kitchen she saw Kaguya who just looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

''dear, why are you running around?'' Kaguya asked Sakura.

''I forget to place a timer. I have training with Shisu- I don't have training with Shisui anymore. I am an idiot'' Sakura said and slapped her forehead. Kaguya just chuckled and said, '' No, you can relax a little today. We can cook together today if you want''

Sakura just nodded and so was the morning with her and Kaguya talking about the different things in dimension they will be going. Kaguya told Sakura about the idea of meeting her great-grandson and visiting the Otsutsuki Mansion. Sakura just nodded and told her that she was excited about it. Her Training with Tsunade was going fast and good, and she told Kaguya that after the Chunin exams they could go.

Before both could talk more, they heard a knock on the door. Kaguya nodded and hide herself and Sakura fast cleaned up the dishes. She opened the door and saw a ANBU. First she thought he was her because of Danzo and that they found out about Kaguya. However, before she could think further, the ANBU began to talk.

''Hokage-sama wants you to come to his office.'' Sakura just nodded and waited for the ANBU to go away. When he was gone, Sakura fast closed the door. She was about to say something, but then she heard Kaguya say '' Saku-chan don't worry. Maybe it's about your training with Shisui'' At that Sakura relaxed and sighed.

''You are right, Kaa-san. I should probably start to go'' Sakura said with that she told her goodbye and began to walk to the Hokage office. She first thought about using the Shunshin no Jutsu, but then dismissed the thought. Before she knew it, she was in front of the Hokage's office. She knocked at the door and heard a 'come in'. When she opened the doors, she looked shocked at the person who was there.

''Father?'' Sakura said with a shocked voice. Akinori just looked at her with a small smile and said, ''thank you, Hokage-sama. Sakura and I are going to talk a little. When you need something and cant find me please ask Mifune'' Minato just nodded and with that both Sakura and Akinori began walking in silence. When they arrived at the house who Akinori will live for the time he is in Konoha. He began to tell the Maid's to bring them some tea and food.

''So Hime what did I miss'' Akinori said with a smile on his face. Then Sakura began to talk, only stopping when the maid came in. she told him everything, the only thing she didn't told him was that she and Kaguya soon will be going. Akinori meanwhile listened closely, and he took notice of Kaguya's absence. After Sakura finished her talk he asked ''Sakura where is Kaguya-hime?''

''the people in konoha don't know about Kaa-san and I don't want them. Father can you promise me to never tell them about her'' Sakura asked with a Soft voice.

''of course. But where is she now? If you want you can tell her to come to us'' Akinori said with a small smirk. Sakura just nodded and began to open her Telepathic bond with Kaguya and began to talk.

'Kaa-san you can come'

'alright'

With that Kaguya came with one of her portals and smirked at Akinori who just returned the smirk. Sakura began to have a Déjà vu and rolled her eyes. Then it began.

''Akinori it's a pleasure to see you again'' Kaguya said with a smirk.

''Kaguya-hime I wish I could say the same'' Akinori said with a bigger smirk and so was it all day and when nighttime was. Kaguya found Sakura asleep and brought her home. With Akinori telling her to leave Sakura at his house.

*Few months Ago*

At one moment, the man with the orange mask was looking at the buildings in Amegakure, and then he heard his spy telling him from news. News that could speed up his plan's.

''Obito, a week ago I felt a strong Chakra. It was stronger than anything I have ever seen.'' Zetsu said with a small smirk on his face that Obito didn't notice.

''Strong Chakra, you say. Maybe a Bijuu'' Obito said with a cold voice.

''Obito, the Chakra was stronger than any Bijuu I ever felt.'' when Zetsu said that, Obito finally looked at him and asked ''where?'' Zetsu said still with the small smirk on his face '' Konohagakure''

''Then it seems like I need to visit that hell'' Obito said with a colder voice than before and began walking away. Meanwhile, Zetsu thought 'Mother, you finally joined the party.' with a smirk he disappeared again.