-27-

Warning: it could be possible that you cry, so get tissues.

_____________________________________

''I am sorry we are a little late.'' Shisui said with a smirk.

Everyone looked at the two who just came with shock. Naruto who was right at the moment healed by Hinata just blinked really fast. The others were just looking with a smile. 'You really got her back, didn't you?' Itachi thought.

''SAKURA-CHAN??????'' Naruto screamed. Sakura just looked at him and looked back at the others.

''where is Neji?'' Sakura asked with a raise pink eyebrow. Shisui who was behind her trying to get her hair away from the ground. He muttered every time he saw a little hair on the floor, 'not her beautiful hair'.

''Neji-niisan he...'' Hinata said with tears in her eyes.

''Hinata where is he?'' Sakura asked again.

''He is dead.'' Hinata said with tears.

''where is his body?'' Sakura asked unbothered. The others raised an eyebrow at that. Hinata pointed behind her where a medical tent was. Sakura nodded and looked at Shisui and said with her eyes he should come with her. They both made their way to the tent and looked at the people who were hurt. Sakura looked around and found his body. It looked like something stabbed his stomach and there was a hole.

Sakura and Shisui walked to the body, and Sakura sat on the ground and put her hand's above his heart. At first, it was green Chakra that surrounded her hand's, and after a few minutes it turned golden. Shisui who thought it was the same Jutsu as the one Chiyo used freaked out and fast put Sakura's hand's away.

''Sakura-hime what do you think you are doing? Don't bring him back if it means you die.'' He said with an angry glare. Sakura let a chuckle out.

''I am not going to die. Shisui do you trust me.'' Sakura asked with a small smile. Shisui looked at her and nodded. Then she put her hands again on top of Neji's heart and her Chakra turned again golden. After a few minutes, Neji began to move again and Sakura's chakra turned green again. The hole that was ones on Neji's stomach was now closed, and he looked healthy. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and jumped up from the bed and let a loud gasp out.

''How?'' Neji asked with a shocked voice.

'' That would be my fault.'' Sakura said with a small chuckle.

''Sakura?'' Neji asked.

''yeah. This guys out there really hurt you, but don't worry, doctor Azai healed you.'' She said with a small smile that looked like a smirk.

'' SAKURA-HIME ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DO YOU FEEL FAINT?'' Shisui asked loud.

''I am alright, baka.'' Sakura said with a small smile.

''you however need to rest'' Sakura said and looked at Neji.

''Sakura, I feel amazing. I can fight alright.'' Neji said with an annoyed voice.

''alright, but if you die, it won't be my fault.'' She said with a playful smirk.

''alright you two out there is a war and we don't have time with flirting.'' Shisui said with jealousy. Sakura and Neji just rolled their eyes and made their ways outside.

When they were back outside, they saw Sasuke standing there with a sword. He looked like he was about to murder someone. Sakura let a small chuckle out.

''now where were you at my welcome party.'' Sakura said with a raised eyebrow. Sasuke looked at her shocked and let a small 'Sakura' out.

''HEY! That was our welcome party'' Shisui said with a smirk. Sakura just rolled her eyes.