-19-

On a warm summer evening on a field lays a man. This man waited an hour for a girl. That sounds a little like something that would happen in a book or movie. however, this man was different from all these book stories because he didn't know it at that moment. Yet he lost everything just because of this girl.

So when the girl didn't come after 3 hours, he just went back to his 'home'. The next day was not different. She again didn't show up. however, at day 3 he had enough, and he was now trying to find out what happened to her. Expect he heard a villager talk ''This ninja girl with pink hair left the village. tch they should hunt her down and kill her before she kills us'' she talked more, however, the man didn't hear further. the only thing he could think about was this girl.

how beautiful her hair was and how her eyes looked like a green sun. still he heard more villager talk about a pink haired ninja girl. 'no this cant be true... it is another girl with pink hair. she wouldn't just leave without saying goodbye. right?' the man thought. even so, after a slow walk he finally accepted it. she was gone. she was gone, like everyone he loved. she was gone like Rin...

at this night, a man with eyes as red as blood gave an order that he would regret forever. he gave the order to the organization that Madara created to search for this girl. all members were told that she had strong chakra and would become a member. what they didn't knew was that a man with eyes that were older than he was made a plan. a plan that was old, but he changed it for the better. he changed it so that when all people go to their dream lives he would still be alive with the pink haired girl who changed his life. Many would think for the worst, but what they didn't know was that in reality she changed him for the better.

*at Konoha*

a few days late after Shisui's outburst everything looked peaceful expect it wasn't true. Shisui heard all the rumors that were going around. that Sakura was evil or that she would kill them all. what they didn't know was that when they don't stop, that Shisui would kill them himself.

after the outburst it was clear as water for all the people on the table. that Shisui would kill every person in Konoha just so he could have Sakura back, because as he said he was in love with her and even if she didn't love him. he would always protect her.

after the little talk he had with her when she was 6 he practically forgot her. however, when she was 10 he meet her again. it was in the Konoha library, and he was there on a D-Rank mission because he forgot for the Sixth time to give his report. there he was now sitting for a month as the librarian.

the few first days were boring, but on the fifth day he saw her. she was older and looked a little annoyed, however that was not what he cared about. it were her eyes they were red like she just cried for a month.

on that day on he watched closely every time he saw her. the next time he saw her was just 2 day later. this time she looked happy about something, and he let a small smile out. so was it for a week, but then he decided to make small talk. yet when he talked to her, she just looked at him annoyed and turned around.

it was alright for Shisui because he always loved a difficulty mission and that was she at first, a mission. even so, after 2 weeks were over from Shisui's D-Rank mission, he just needed to do another 2 weeks.

when he saw her once again in the library he just let a small chuckle out and said "could it be that you are stalking me?"

Sakura just looked at him weirdly and said "I don't stalk anyone and even if I did why should I stalk you?"

Shisui just chuckled and said "because I am amazing and a strong Ninja"

''huh really... didn't think that you were a Ninja" Sakura said bluntly and Shisui let a dramatic gasp out.