The Next Sequel!

Assalamu Alaikum dear amazing readers,

After so much hard work, plotting, and typing, I FINALLY feel relieved. 🥱

Thanks a million for reading this book.🥰 No really, I mean how was this book? 🤔Like HONESTLY? There are probably like 80 readers reading this book... or more, and I wish to hear ALL your personal thoughts about this book. 🤗(PLEASSSSSSSEEEEE... with a cherry on top. 🍒Pleaassse!) Feel free to express your deepest thoughts about this book, even if it is a sort of criticism feedback (so I can do better for the next sequel). 

Thanks to all of you who had voted, commented, and kept the book ongoing. And, I SINCERELY dedicate the next book to all of you. Thanks for putting up with me, and I hope you are having the best Ramadhan.

THE NEXT SEQUEL: 

If you have personally felt that the book covers needed upgrading or improvement, or if you  wanted to make a book cover for this book... please feel free to do so. I know I'm not the best at this. Jazakallah agan to you all!

Sooo... here it is:

 here it is:

Insight:

In a distant future, seventeen year old twins Musa and Harun are living with their family in a happy ever after fantasy. However, everything collapses when a strange and mysterious proposal comes for their aunt Umme Qulsum, and with that she departs from the family for eternity. Gone. Never returns. Their cousin Halima and Mymoona turns rebellious; Mymoona refuses to everything, while deadly and dangerous rumors about Halima snakes through the halls of their school. After school, Halima mysteriously disappears to oblivion and never returns until the last of light leaves the brink of the earth. Where does she go? Can Musa and Harun leave their problems aside and save their family from falling apart?

Do u have any preference for the next plot? Anything you want or expect me to add to the next story?

WAIT! ✋

DO YOU WANT A BONUS CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK? WATCH OUT FOR THAT AS WELL!