Propose

Safoora POV:

"Wait, Hawa? How are you here?" I asked in disbelief, catiously touching her to see if she was really here in my backyard. "Am I seeing things or are you a jinn?"

Hawa chuckled, patting my head. "You are not seeing things, Safoora."

"Wait, and you are sitting here with my brother... I mean with this guy? This guy out of all people?" I asked with a loud gasp, pointing at my brother while making a disgusted face, enveloping my arms across my chest suspiciously. Does she know that Huzaifah was my brother?

"Drop the act dear sis. She knows already!" Huzaifah commanded boredly, rolling her eyes.

"Knows what?"

"That you are my sister." Huzaifah said flatly. 

"You know mom and dad will get you married for telling her or worse ... me." I yelled in panic.No, not me. I was too young to meet another guy, and let him kill me. Why was Huzaifah doing this?

 I glanced at Hawa, and raised my eyebrows."Hawa, are you here to work with him, or are you ... oh my god, oh my god!" I looked between the two of them and gallopped around the yard in excitement while they gave me a weird look. "YOU TWO ARE DATING!"

"Sorry about my sister!" Huzaifah profusely apologized to Hawa. "She probably had to much sugar."

"No worries, I see this everyday. She's my roommate!" Hawa stated with boredom.

"Oh really?" Huzaifah asked, surprised.

"Yup." Hawa said, popping the "p". 

Huzaifah's hand flew to his nape with nervousness. "Well, I've heard a lot about you, but I didn't know your name though. Saff's good at hiding things--"

"Huzaifah propose, now!" I authoritatively commanded my brother, pointing at the ground while smiling charmingly giving him the puppy eyes. "Please!"

Huzaifah scowled immediately, his cheeks flushing bright red. "I already did!" He murmured, looking away.

"You're joking right?" I asked in disbelief, stopping in my tracks. Okay, I meant it as a joke, but I never expected him to actually propose in real life. Oh well, life is looking great then!

"No, I am not." He answered seriously, looking at Hawa who looked back at him. Aww, so dreamy!

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I screamed in excitement, jumping up and down and getting back to my galloping again in the yard. "Hawa you have to say yes. You have to say yes, please!" I begged giving her the puppy eyes while cupping my face in excitement. "I said the magic word, please can you marry my brother?" 

"Don't pressure her!" Huzaifah hissed. 

"Well too bad. I need her in life, so I will!" I hissed back, making Huzaifah roll his eyes. 

To be honest, I was a person who hated to beat around the bushes, and thus, I always went to straight to the point. I wasn't going to give her an indirect advice on marriage like normal people, I would spill out my thoughts without any filter. Well, that was me!

"Okay Saff, why are you the hell are you here anyway?" Huzaifah asked with annoyance, his brows coming together to form a gathering. 

"Ahhhhh." I screamed loudly, suddenly remembering why I even came here to begin with. I ran behind Hawa and clutched onto her arms for my dear life. Adam was chasing me because I threw a basket ball at his head to get away from his house. Poor guy, I did not feel sorry for him at all!