My Wife

Hawa POV:

"Assalamu alaikum Dr.Omar, Assalamu alaikum Dr. Who's-Name-I-forgot, Assalamu Alaikum everyone." Huzaifah beamed, shaking literally everyones hand in the hospital while I just tailed after him impatiently. He looked totally ridiculous, he was wearing 3D glasses and had a huge bucket of popcorn in his hand like he was attending some movie theatre. His thobe was off leaving him only in his hooded denim jacket, black shirt and jeans. 

Don't ask me what happened to him cause he was already driving me insane. After class, I have been trailing behind him literally everywhere just because my aunt and uncle said so.

 "Huzaifah are you done yet? We have to be there in mom's hospital room before Safoora and Hurairah comes and we are already running late because of you stupidness." I cried impatiently, ready to explode. He already managed to make himself look like a fool in front of all these doctors and patients and he's also bringing me in this too. I mean who comes to a hospital with a bucket of popcorns and 3D glasses, it's a place of misfortunes not entertainment.

"Relax dear wife, patience comes many times in the quran." He smiled goofily, placing his arms around my shoulder and pulling me close to him. "Don't you see, I am saying salam to everyone meaning I am getting so much reward. Did you know a muslim gets around ten deed for saying salam to another muslim? Oh my god, imagine what'll happen if I say salam to the other half of the hospital, I'll be rich in the hereafter with so much good deeds." He squealed like a highschool girl. "Oh dear wife, your missing out." He nudged me with his elbow with a huge smirk.

I rolled my eyes and groaned heavily in frustration, "Every doctor in the entire building, are you serious? Huzaifah, what the hell is wrong with you? Can we just stop all these nonsense." I cried loudly, pulling off his stupid 3D glasses. "You look like a fool!"

I was so done with this.

He grabbed them from me and placed them back on his eyes, "Wait, hold on. Salam Dr. Shaddad, Salam Dr. Idris and salam Dr. Benyamin. Dr. Benyamin?" He shrieked, trailing off. "Oh crap that's dad." He panicked, quickly tugging me with him in a storage room and closing the door shut. "Phew that was so close!" He sighed dramatically, pretending to wipe off his imaginary sweat with the back of his hand.

"Why are you even hiding from Uncle Ben?" I asked, crossing my hands over my chest.

"What? No I am not!" He lied guiltily, his hands flying to his neck.

"Fine, we'll see about that," I smirked, quickly opening the door. "Uncle Be-" Huzaifah had clamped my mouth shut and shoved me towards him roughly.

"What the hell are you doing?" He whispered in my ear, making sure he had a strong grip over me.

"Getting you in trouble."

Suddenly the door opened and Huzaifah quickly released me from his strong grip. Uncle Benyamin peaked in the room looking at us weirdly, especially at Huzaifah who just pushed up his 3D glasses and looked at his dad crossing his arms lazily across his chest. "Salam Dr. Benjamin, what's up?" He dropped his smile, making his voice deep and professional. 

"What the hell are you two doing in a storage room? And don't call me Benjamin, It's Benyamin son." Uncle Benyamin glared at Huzaifah.

"Okay geez, I'll remember." Huzaifah said defensively with his hands in the air. "I thought I was unrecognizable here."

"And that goes for me too, Hawa not Eve." I said with my arms crossed, "As in Adam's wife."

"Eww, you're my wife not Adam's." He said possessively, pretending to be offended.