Chapter 15

Lexi let out a scoff of annoyance and pushed Bryce's hand off her shoulder and turned to him as she rolled her eyes, "actually Bryce, you did pressure him in to it, all of you did. And I'm not your fucking babe so keep your hands off me idiot," Lexi instructed him.

Bryce only laughed at her remark and turned to look back over at Clay with a smile on his face, "I'm having a Halloween thing at my place, its gonna be super small. You should come, Lex and Alex will be there."

Alex nods his head and gives Clay a small smile while Alexandra smiles widely over at Clay, it would be good for him to go to a party and try to make more friends, he could use someone he could talk too right now.

"I uh, I'll um... I'll think about it," Clay stuttered out as he tried to figure out if it was a good idea, he didnt really want to go, but he didnt think it would be a good idea to just say no to Bryce.

"What? Do you have something else to do?" Bryce asks, clearly pressuring Clay into coming to the party

"Come on Bryce-y, he doesnt have to come if he doesnt want too, he needs to study, he is like one of the smartest people in the grade you know?" Alexandra told Bryce to try and lay off Clay. Bryce surprisingly sends a harsh glare over at Lexi and Zach grabs her arm, pulling him behind her protectively.

Clay watched the scene in front of him with furrowed eyebrows but he didnt say anything. Bryce on the other hand seemed to be amused at the way Zach reacted as he looked between the two of them, a chuckle falling from his lips, "What, are you and Dempsey f-"

Bryce suddenly stops talking when Tony walks up and places his arm on Clays shoulder as he glared over at the Jocks and interrupted Bryce, "How about French," Tony says, clearly making up an excuse for Clay to not go. "Madame Steinberg? You needed help with the homework remember?"

Alexandra had to stifle her giggles at the obvious lie. Afterall, if either of them actually needed help with school work, it would more than likely be Tony with Clay helping him, not the other way around.

Clay looked confused and even slightly offended as he looked over at Tony, "why would I need your h-" Clay started to fire but he was cut off by Tony gripping onto his shoulder tightly so that Clay would get the hint, and finally, Cay caught on, "I mean, yeah sure, whatever."

The school bells suddenly rang and echoed through the hall, earning a small flinch from Lexi at the loud noise. The teenagers in the hall all began to separate and move off to class, not wanting to be late.

"Think about it Jensen!" Bryce called out over his shoulder as the small group of Jocks began to walk to their next class

Alexandra turned her head to look back at the two boys one last time, a small smile on her face, "Bye Clay, Bye Tony!" she called and Clay didn't react, seemingly in a trance, but Tony gave her a small smile and waved before they left.

"I still can't believe you got Monty to dress up," Bryce said with a chuckle, "you look hot by the way, Monty is a lucky man."

Alexandra rolled her eyes, "Thanks, and shut the heck up Walker," she said 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay everybody... drum roll please," Courtney yelled loudly as she leaned forwards to talk into the microphone, "tight race you guys, but I think we have narrowed it down to our finalists," she called and the crowd cheered to enhance the mood

Monty smirked down at his girlfriend who was dressed up in her Harley Quinn costume and to say that she was looking fucking hot would be the understatement of the year. She already got a lot of attention in the halls but this had only made it worse, so Monty had been in a relatively bad mood and almost gotten into multiple fights that day.

"We are gonna choose the winner by applause," Courtney states into the microphone before she walks over to the first finalists, "the costume with the most applause takes home 200 smackers so... Mud divers!" She yells and gestures over to Zach, Alex and Bryce.

The crowd cheered loudly and then Courtney gestured over to Justin and Jess who began to dance against each other, clearly enjoying themselves a little too much and the crowd began to cheer loudly for them.

Next Courtney gestured over to Monty and Lexi, "Harley Quinn and the Joker!" Lexi went red under everyones gaze but Monty grabbed onto her by the waist gently and then placed his lips roughly against hers. The crowd went completely insane as his hands slid down the sides of her body and to her ass.

They pulled away and the crowd was still cheering loudly. A small laugh fell from Courtneys lips as she brought the microphone to her mouth, "okay okay okay, ladies and gents, I think we have an obvious winner!" Courtney calls out loudly and everyone gets the hint and begins to calm down for the announcement of the winners.

Courtney then points over to Montgomery and Alexandra with a wide smile on her face, "Alexandra and Montgomery as Harley Quinn and the Joker!" The crowd cheered loudly for them as Lexi got super excited

"We did it baby! We won!" Lexi cheered and jumped around slightly in excitement, her whole face lighting up as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips once more. 

Montgomery thought she was the most adorable thing in the world, an unbeatable happiness raged through his whole body when he saw the excitement and happiness coating her face. Her happiness meant everything to him

The crowd continued to cheer loudly and they all began to run down onto the courts, surrounding the couple as they kissed while the other contestants walked off the court, Jessica clearly disappointed and pissed off that she hadnt won

"thank you for wearing the costume today," Lexi tells Montgomery with a wide smile on her face, still gittering slightly with excitement

"I'd do anything to make you happy," Montgomery tells her with a wide smile, kissing her on top of the head.

"Here you guys go, 200 dollars," Courtney tells them and hands Lexi an envelope that was clearly filled with the money that they had just won

"Thanks," Lexi told Courtney with a nod and small smile, to say that Lexi wasn't a fan of Courtney Crimson would be an understatement.