Chapter 16

Flashback

"You look absolutely stunning tonight Lex," Montgomery whispered into her ear as he looked her up and down softly. She had a light blue dress that hugged her perfectly and looked absolutely beautiful on her

"Well Monty, you look pretty handsome yourself, definitely the most attractive person here," she told him with a wide smile and a laugh as she kissed him lightly on the cheek

"I'm going to go and get us both a drink okay, I'll be right back okay kitten," Monty told her, raising his voice slightly so that she could hear him over the music that was getting louder.

"Okay baby, that's fine. I'm just going to go and talk to Jeff while I wait okay, he is just over there so I wont be going far and i'll come with you as soon as you get back okay," she replied to him and reached out and pointed over to where Jeff Atkins was. Jeff had a cup in his hand and was talking to Zach, both of them looking over at her with a smile

Montgomery rolled his eyes as he looked over at the two boys that were goggling over his girlfriend, "Come on babe, seriously?" He asked her with slight annoyance in his voice as he pouted down at her

"Hey Monty, its okay, there is nothing to get upset about, i'm just going to go say hi and I'll spend the rest of the night with you," she said with a laugh and kissed him on the lips

"Even after the dance?" he asked her, a small smirk on his lips as he looked down at her

She rolled her eyes with a laugh, "Yeah baby, even after the dance," she said, knowing what he was implying. She kissed him on the lips, "I'm just gonna go and say hi."

"Fine, just to say hi," He grumbled out and then walked off , pushing his way through the crowd over to the drink station to get the two of them a drink.

Alexandra quickly made her way through the crowd of poeple, smiling polietly and thanking the people who complimented her as she passed them.

She didnt have time to stay and chat, wanting to spend as much time with Jeff  and Zach that she could before Monty came back. FInally, she made it through the crowd, "hey boys,"

"Hey Tiny, its so good to see you," Jeff tells her with a giant smile on his face that he only got when he was around her. He pulled her in for a hug, wrapping his arms around her tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Alright, alright guys come on, its my turn now," Zach whinned and Jeff let out a small sigh before hesitantly letting go of the girl and allowing her to hug Zach, missing the warmth that she gave him as soon as she let him go.

Alexandra was practically half the size of Zach dempsey, so the hugs between them were always pretty awkward, the basketballer had to bend down a lot to hold her in his arms, but he never cared how uncomfortable the position was, because the discomfort always went away when he felt her arms wrap around him.

"You look absouletly beautiful tonight," Zach told her as he whispered into her ear. Alexandra smiled widely at the boys compliment even though he wasnt able to see her face due to his head being buried into her neck

"Thanks Zachy, youre looking very handsome tonight," she complimented him but then suddenly noticed a girl standing behind Zach who had her arms crossed over her chest angrily and was sending a big death glare in Lexi's direction. Lexi was quick to figure out that the girl was more than likely the person that Zach had brough to the dance

"Yo Dempsey, Jenny is behind you and she looks like she is about to pull out the wires of her push up bra and stab me in the eyes so I think you better get over there before she kills me," Lexi tells him with a chuckle as she pulls away from the hug.

Zach didn't want Jenny to be his date, but the girl that he wanted as his date already had a date, so he would just have to be grateful for the hug. He looked over at Jenny with a small sigh before looking back down at Alexandra, "Alright Lex, ill see you later," he says with a sad say and then gives her a small wave before walking off with Jenny

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zach silently led Jenny out on to the dance floor and a slow song came on, clearly exciting Jenny a lot more than it did Zach. Jenny grinned up at Zach and wrapped her arms around his neck and attempted to dance with him but he didnt move.

She looked up at him and saw him staring off over to the side so she followed his trail of vision to see what he had been staring at, and of course, it was Alexandra Black.

Her hands fells from his neck and a loud scoff fell from her lips as she looked up at him in anger, "what the hell are you staring at her for?" Jenny asked the tall Jock that was supposed to be her date, "did that bitch say something about me?"

Zach let out a small shaky breath as he attempted to keep himself calm, but the second that Jenny had talked shit about Lexi, she had dug herself a very deep hole. And while Zach was ready to shove Jenny down that hole with all his strength, he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to start any drama.

Jenny became more angry and scoffed loudly as she threw her arms around his neck once more and tried to force him to dance with her, "Don't fucking ignore me Zach, what? do you want to dance with that little slut instead of me? Huh? Are you fucking her?"

Zach snaps his head down towards Jenny and he roughly grabbed the girls arms from around his neck and threw them down by her side angrily, "Dont you ever fucking talk about her that way. She isnt a fucking bitch and she definitely isn't a fucking slut. Take a look in the mirror and you will see that you are describing yourself perfectly. And I saw the way you were fucking looking at her before so let me warn you, if you ever look at her again. I will make your life a living hell."

Jenny rolled her eyes with a scoff but was clearly scared of what Zach had said, "you are completely pussy whipped Zach Dempsey, I wonder what Montgomery would do if he found out."

Zach's face screwed up in anger and he stormed off leaving his date there, scared that he wouldnt be able to control his anger for much longer and not wanting to do something that he would regret