For Your Entertainment

Monday 1st September 2015
In the teacher's lounge

Emma says to Will "Will?" Emma's lovely voice chimed in, breaking Will's concentration

Emma's lovely voice chimed in, breaking Will's concentration.
Will says to Emma "Yes, Em?"
Emma says to Will "You have that dreamy look on your face again."
Will says to Emma "Oh, sorry. I was just trying to figure out how to get students to audition for Glee Club this year with no kids to perform."
Shannon says to Will "You could make it worth their while."
Coach Beiste said, taking a big bite of her sandwich.
Shannon says to Will "Kids want to feel like they are gonna be a part of something epic."
Emma says to Will "And no offense, Will,but not a lot of kids think that show choir is epic."
Will says to Emma "I don't get it. Show choir is epic. The performing, the rush, the trophies!"
Shannon says to Will "Okay, calm down before you sprain something."
Will rolled his eyes.
Will says to Emma and Shannon "I know you guys don't understand it, but the rush of performing was such a high for me when I was a kid."
Shannon says to Will "Oh I understand it,I get the same rush with football."
Emma says to Will "Perhaps, you should offer an incentive. Something all the kids would love. Then they'd be lining up at you door just to join New Directions."
Will says to Emma "You know, Emma, that's a great idea. But what could I offer?"
Emma says to Will "How about you promise a solo at every major competition to the first six to join? There's three big competitions, right? Sectionals, Regionals, and Nationals. You could do a duet at each one and give the first six one of the duet leads."
Emma said before taking a sip of water.
Will says to Emma and Shannon "But what if we don't make it to Regionals or Nationals?"
Shannon says to Will "Ensuring they get their solo provides the necessary motivation for them to work harder.Besides, Will, that negative Nancy thinking of yours is not gonna win you another national title. You gotta think like a winner. Let nothing stop you."
Will says to Emma "That is a great idea. The first few years, I kind of let a few of the kids fall through the cracks. Yes, Rachel Berry was an amazing singer but a lot of the other kids felt left out. They certainly didn't feel like part of the team. Maybe this way, the group dynamic won't suffer as much."
Emma says to Will "That's the spirit, Will!" Emma exclaimed, a little louder and more excited than she realised.
Emma says to Will "Noticing all eyes were on her."
Emma hunkered down a little bit into her chair.
Shannon says to Will "Keep your eye on the prize, Will. You have to be aggressive,"
Beiste said, crushing a coke can in her hand.
Shannon says to Will "Aggressive."
In school Hallway

"In school Hallway