Love Conquers All

Sunday 2nd January 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Nicole has been seeing a Warbler, but they don't get to see each other much. John is struggling with a secret. Archie, the front man for Vocal Adrenaline has set his eyes on stealing back his ex, James, from Jaxon. Archie and James broke up because Archie cheated on James and treated him horribly. But then at the New Eve's Eve party, Jaxon did the same thing. He cheated on James with Evan. So now both Breezy and James are mad and Jaxon and Evan are sad. But, James hasn't told Jaxon yet that when the ball dropped, he kissed Archie. Jaxon doesn't even know that Archie was there. And if that wasn't enough, Regionals is just a week and a half away. Yikes.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In School Hallway

And that's what you missed on Glee!In School Hallway

Jaxon sighed as he shut his locker.
Jaxon's Voiceover
Okay, so what I did was wrong. Tell me about it. After everything I promised James, I went and cheated on him, just like that pond scum, Archie Carmichael. I regret what I did. Honestly, I wasn't myself. I was drunk and not thinking. So what if I slept with Evan? I love James. He is my everything.If I could go back in time and undo it, I would. Sometimes I wished that time travel was possible. Then, I would just borrow my cousin Brittany's time machine she built. To be honest, it was little more than a Frankenstein's monster of an old washer, an old TV, and an iPad taped to the front of it. It could surf the web, though.Ugh, not helping.
James walked up beside Jaxon, clutching his books tightly.
James says to Jaxon "Jaxon?"
Jaxon says to James "This is the first time you've talked to me in forever. James, it's been six days since we broke up."
James says to Jaxon "I'm not here to talk,I'm here to give you this."
James handed Jaxon the promise ring. Jaxon looked at his hand in shock.
Jaxon says to James "James, please."
James says to Jaxon "Bye, Jaxon."
Jaxon fought back tears as James turned around and slumped away. He wanted to call to him, but he knew he'd be wasting his breath. Jaxon felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around.
Evan says to Jaxon "Hey."
Jaxon says to Evan "Hey."
Jaxon said, disappointed.
Evan says to Jaxon "Look, I haven't taken the time to apologize to you, Jaxon. What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have practically forced myself on you. We'd never be in this mess if it weren't for me."
Jaxon says to Evan "I didn't have to kiss you back, Evan. And I didn't have to let it go so far. I'm just as much to blame."
Evan says to Jaxon"I am so sorry about James."
Jaxon says to Evan "Can't we just forget about this whole thing? Act like it never happened."
Evan laughed.
Evan says to Jaxon "You've seen my do-hickey, it's not like I can forget that. I'll always feel awkward around you, now."
Jaxon glared at Evan.
Jaxon says to Evan "Not helping, Evan."
Evan says to Jaxon "Sorry. I tend to mask my feelings with humor."
Jaxon says to Evan "Just, please. Don't mention it, Evan. It kills me to remember what I did. I did the very thing to James that Archie did. I can't live with myself for that."
Evan says to Jaxon "No, you didn't. Archie also trashed James reputation and said horrible things about him. You've been nothing but nice since then. Don't compare yourself to that douchebag."
Jaxon nodded.
Jaxon says to James "Maybe so. But I cheated on the only guy I love. How am I supposed to fix that?"
Evan says to Jaxon "Honesty and time, Jaxon, They can heal the deepest wounds. Breezy forgave me. She said it wasn't so bad as it wasn't with another girl. I mean, I had to make it up to her. It took a lot of effort from me and it took her some time to get over. But in the end, she said it hurt more to go through a break-up than to deal with this head on. I have to earn her trust back, but she understands the situation. She believes in second chances."
In the Choir Room