Yee-Haw

Friday 25th August 2016
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Hallie asked for one week to make her decision between Lana and Bella and time's just about up. Who is she gonna choose? Breezy has eyes for newly single womanizer Miles but she's been hurt in the past, which was her biggest fear about dating in the first place. James hasn't been himself. He's been dressing like James Dean, hanging with Aldy's friends, and partaking in some potentially dangerous activities. Jaxon's worried about him because after all, he really does love him. India's been up to no good. She's got big plans to sabotage Lana from possibly joining New Directions in the future to be closer to Hallie. Speaking of Lana, rumors are she got expelled from her old school, but no one knows why, but the speculation is bugging Lana. And meanwhile, Nicole and Dillon got back together but now Nicole has a secret admirer. What is she gonna do? And that's what you missed on Glee!
In school hallway

 What is she gonna do? And that's what you missed on Glee!In school hallway

India smiled to herself as she walked down the hall, handing out flyers. Bella took notice, uneasy about what India could be up to now.
India says to Bella "Hey Bella, would you like a flyer?"
India asked, shoving a flyer towards Bella.
Bella says to India "What is this about?"
Bella asked, uneasily taking the flyer.
India says to Bella "Read it."
Bella looked down at the flyer and began to read it.
Bella says to India "Students, beware. There is a dangerous criminal in your midst. Lana Addison was expelled from her last school for starting a riot and trying to get them to attack the principal. You aren't safe. Petition to have her removed from McKinley. India, what the hell?"
India says to Bella "I have you to thank. You helped me find out what school she used to go to and that she was expelled."
Bella says to India "I did that so maybe you could find out the truth and stop spreading vicious rumors. I never planned for you to do this."
India says to Bella "Well, the truth is she did cause a riot and she was expelled. The rest I made up, but who cares? The resulting petition will get her thrown out of here so fast her head will spin."
Bella crumpled up the flyer and threw it in a nearby trashcan.
Bella says to India "You are a horrible person. When everyone finds out what you've done..."
India says to Bella "They won't be finding out what I've done."
India said with a sly smile.
India says to Bella "This is all on you."
Bella says to India "What are you saying?"
India says to Bella "I signed into the school computers using your name and password. This document is saved to your school account. It was printed off under your name. Everything traces back to you. I'm just the poor, innocent girl you coerced and or possibly blackmailed into helping you."
Bella narrowed her eyes.
Bella says to India "You are an evil bitch."
India says to Bella "That's what you get for befriending my enemies, Bella, I thought you were smarter than that. I know you and Lana don't still hate each other. I saw her take that slushie for you. I heard your little talk about faking the mash-ups assignment. Lana is trying to take Hallie from you and you should hate her as much as I do. I thought we were allies in this and you proved me wrong."
Bella says to India "That's the thing, India,No matter how much we have in common, I could never align myself with you."
In the Choir Room