Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

Friday 1st December 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Hallie is a single teenage mother of twins, but she tried to keep it a secret. At Invitationals, India found out and blabbed it around the school, making India and Hallie arch enemies. India's a foreign exchange student from England and he's very rich and also very spoiled. Rose and Kevin are talking again, which is progress. Jaxon and James are the hottest couple at McKinley but neither one has taken the next step. Nicole has a potential new boyfriend and he's a Warbler. New Directions competed at Sectionals, but they lost. But then The Holy Rollers got disqualified, so they kind of won after all.And that's what you missed on Glee!
Will's Voiceover
We had just won Sectionals, although kind of by default. I expected our popularity at McKinley to go up, but it was like no one even knew Glee Club existed. I knew my students were happy about the results, but at the same time, they weren't. That's okay though, because Regionals was next and I wouldn't let my kids down. We'll win Regionals. We're going hard, even if I have to start up a million Booty Camps.
In the Choir Room

Will stepped into the choir room, clutching a medium sized envelope

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Will stepped into the choir room, clutching a medium sized envelope. Everyone looked up at him, intrigued by what could be in the envelope.
Will says to the glee club "Alright, guys. I know you all ever excited about Sectionals, but what I have in this here envelope will blow all that out of the water."
Bella smiled.
Bella says to Will "So, what it is?"
Will says to the glee club "I have here, our competition for Regionals!"
Everyone cheered as Will tore open the envelope.
Will says to the glee club "Okay, guys. You ready?"
Evan says to Will "Go on, Mr. S. The wait is killing us."
Will smiled.
Will says to the glee club "It looks like we'll be competing against Vocal Adrenaline for Regionals."
Jaxon and James didn't look too pleased.
Evan says to Jaxon "Consider it an opportunity to beat Archie at his own game."
Evan said, trying to cheer Jaxon up.
Jaxon says to Evan "I could have went all day without hearing that name," Jaxon said
Will says to the glee club "And we'll also be competing against an old friend of mine, Waverly Bloss. We went to McKinley together and she and I were both in Glee Club. She was a freshman when I was a senior. Her show choir group, the Oratones, will also be competing. Isn't this exciting?"
Honey says to Will "Of course it's exciting, Mr. Schue,But we're all really in the Christmas spirit. Christmas is only a week away."
Will says to Honey "Are you suggesting that we do some Christmas songs and spread some Christmas cheer?"
Honey says to Will "Of course."
Will says to Honey "Sounds like a plan, Honey."will says to the glee club "How about your assignment this week will be to perform a song about what Christmas means to you?"
India smiled.
India says to Will "I already have one in mind. May I, Mr. Schue?"
Will nodded.
Will says to India "Take it away, India."
India stood up and walked to the middle of the floor. She motioned at the band.
India says to the band "Hit it guys."
India says to the glee club "Dear Santa,This year for Christmas, I have a small list."
Hallie rolled her eyes.
Hallie says to herself "Figures."