Magic

Wednesday 25th February 2017
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:James and Jaxon got engaged in Paris and right Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross. on the heels, Jaxon lost his father in a car accident. New Directions didn't win Internationals, but they still won Nationals and haven't gotten any recognition for it at school. James went to Ana and got her to help him get his swagger back because he wants to keep Jaxon interested. Bella dropped out as Glee Club's co-captain and it turned out she was trying out for the Cheerios. Hallie quit the Cheerios and she got a fierce new hairdo and attitude. Adam woke up one day looking pretty different and now all the girls are giving him a second look. But he's still interested in his crush, Nicole. Miles found out Adam is a cutter and agreed to take him under his wing and help him get Nicole if he stopped cutting. Meanwhile, Taylor has her eyes set on Miles after he got all vulnerable.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In school Hallway

Bella tightened her ponytail, putting her hands on her hips as she walked down the hallway

Bella tightened her ponytail, putting her hands on her hips as she walked down the hallway. Bella  had to admit, wearing this Cheerios outfit, Bella felt empowered.
Bella's Voiceover
I have to admit, the great thing about Glee Club is how it brought together all of us. Three years, none of us would have likely even acknowledged each other's existence. I know where I've been and who I am. I'm not gonna be changed by this uniform. It wasn't going to go to my head and let it change me, like it had some of my old friends.
Bella flashed back to just a few days before her Glee Club audition two years ago.
Bella walked down the hall with Hallie at her side. Two girls wearing Cheerios uniforms walked in Bella's direction.
Bella says to Stacy"Stacy!"
Stacey rolled her eyes. Stacey looked at the brunette beside Bella and they shared a laugh.
Stacy says to Bella "Get lost, loser."
Stacy said as she walked passed Bella.
Bella looked like all the air had been knocked out of her stomach. Bella looked at Hallie, who put her hand on her shoulder. Bella turned around as Bella saw Jaxon, Miles, and John walking toward her. Bella looked at Miles and smiled. It was like Miles didn't even notice Bella.Bella  frowned.
Bella says to Hallie "I feel so freaking invisible,It sucks being a Freshman."
Bella and Hallie walked arm-in-arm to the door leading to the parking lot. Bella opened the door and stopped before Hallie walked out, watching Miles and John wrestling two boys over to the dumpster. A small crowd had formed around them and Azimio was shouting directions at Miles.
Miles says to Evan "One day you'll thank me for this."
Miles said as he and John lifted Evan and threw Evan into the dumpster.
Evan says to himself "What a jerk!"
Evan said from inside the dumpster.
John says to Lucas "You're next."
Lucas tried to run, but John grabbed Lucas and drug John back over to Miles. The two of them lifted Lucas and tossed Lucas into the dumpster.
Evan says to Lucas "Ow."
Evan said as Lucas landed on top of him.
Lucas says to Evan "Sorry."
Bella sighed as Bella looked on disgusted. Hallie shook her head in disbelief. Jaxon saw what was happening and ran over to Miles and John.
Jaxon says to Miles and John "Guys, enough! This isn't cool."
John says to Jaxon "Looks like we got ourselves a softie."
Jaxon narrowed his eyes.
Jaxon says to John and Miles "I'm above throwing people in dumpsters. You should be, too."
In school Hallway