Ghost

Monday 31st October 2017
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Lana's mother is really overbearing and she doesn't approve of Hallie, Lana's girlfriend. So Lana had this whole phase where she pretended to date Ana to appease her mom, all while secretly dating Hallie. But the problem with that was, Ana had real feelings for Lana and really just suggested the idea to get closer to Lana. But Ana's with Natasha now, so she's pretty much over that, right? Jaxon's ex-boyfriend from his pre-New Directions days, McKenzie, reappeared at a NYADA mixer not long ago. Jaxon has had a rocky relationship with his fiancé, James. I mean, he had to fight Archie for James's heart, got drunk and cheated on James with Evan, broke up with James due to James dangerous bad boy persona, got stabbed coming to James rescue, and now after their happy Paris engagement, McKenzie enters the picture. Can't these two catch a break?And that's what you missed on Glee!
11:46 pm Monday, October 31
In Jaxon's house
Jaxon looked in shock as he stood over Miles, who had sat up as McKenzie stared at them.
Jaxon says to MacKenzie "This isn't what it looks like."
Jaxon narrated
Truth is, it wasn't what it looked like. But for the past couple of years, I have always managed to find myself in messed up situations. And it doesn't get much more messed up than this.
McKenzie says to Jaxon "Oh yeah? Because I saw you kissing Miles."
Jaxon's Voiceover
It wasn't a kiss! Kisses between me and Miles are so last New Year's Eve! And it only happened while we were drunk. This was not a kiss.And you may also ask me, why is McKenzie here? And why is it so dark? Why are we in a broken down elevator? Ugh, who am I kidding? There is just too much to explain. Maybe I should tell you the whole story. Let's take a moment to rewind to where this all began, shall we?
Friday 28th October 2017
3: 45 pm Friday, October 28
In the Choir Room

 Let's take a moment to rewind to where this all began, shall we?Friday 28th October 20173: 45 pm Friday, October 28In the Choir Room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Will and Sue smiled as they stood in front of the Glee Club.
Will says to the glee club "Okay, so the carnival is Monday and I want to see you guys there,It was thanks to you that we started this tradition and it would only be fitting for you guys to be there again."
Lana says to under her breath "Halloween carnivals are so lame."
Lana said under her breath with a sigh.
Miles says to Lana "We still on for Monday night?"
Miles asked, leaning down towards Lana.
Lana nodded.
Sue says to the glee club "There will be lots of fear related fun.And gosh, do I love fear!"
Kevin says to the glee club "Sometimes I worry about her."
Honey says to Kevin "And sometimes we worry about you."
Honey said as she patted Kevin on the knee.
Will says to the glee club "So, make sure you're there,It's gonna be a lot of fun. I promise you, you're not gonna miss this."
The bell rang and everyone scrambled to collect their books. Will sighed at the obvious lack of enthusiasm as everyone piled out the choir room door.
In school hallway

In school hallway

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Glee the next  Generation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें