Ignorance

Sunday 8th January 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:James parents found out he was gay because they found the promise ring that Jaxon gave him for Christmas. Ever since then, they've barely spoke to him. There are also suspicions that James dad hits him. Miles is having an affair with India because she convinced him it was the best thing to do because Bella still loves Hallie and vice versa. It was a secret, but during the musical, it got out and Bella vows to never let India have Miles. This isn't sitting will with India, who's used to getting what she wants. Then there was Lucas, who got outted as being bisexual at school and found himself at odds with his ex-best friend, Louis and Louis new best friend, Chad Riker-Smith. Chad beat up Lucas pretty bad, sending him to the hospital. Lucas has return physically heal, but Will doubts he's healed emotionally.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In the Choir Room
In the choir room, Jaxon sat beside James, who had his face buried in his hands. Bella walked in and upon seeing James, she took a seat beside him.
Bella says to Jaxon "What's wrong?"
Jaxon says to Bella "It's his parents. They kicked him out last night. He's been staying with me."
Bella says to Jaxon "Oh my god."
Bella said, shocked.
Bella says to Jaxon "Why?"
Jaxon says to Bella "I don't know,He has yet to say two words to me. He's just cried all night and all day."
Nicole says to James "You need to get things out."
Jaxon says to Nicole "Good luck trying,I haven't been able to get through to him and I'm running on three hours of sleep as a result."
Nicole says to Jaxon "That's not healthy, Jaxon."
Jaxon says to Nicole "I care too much about him."
James says to Jaxon "Somehow my dad found out about what we did."
James said through his hands.
Bella says to James "What did you do?"
James says to Bella "We did it."
Bella says to James "I didn't hear you."
James says to Bella "We had sex."
James said in a louder voice.
Jaxon's faced turned red and he slouched down in his seat to avoid all the eyes he knew was on him.
Bella says to Jaxon "Oh my god!"
Bella said, a smile on her face.
Bella says to Jaxon "Jaxon! Why didn't you tell me?"
Jaxon says to himself "If I don't move they can't see me,Just like a T-Rex."
Evan says to Jaxon "So, wait, when did this happen?"
Jaxon says to the glee club "It's no big deal," Jaxon said. "Our sex life, or lack thereof doesn't strike me as an important conversation right now."
Hallie says to the glee club "Agreed,Can't we restrict the conversation to helping James with the issue concerning his parents?"
James says to the glee club "My dad hits me,I was too afraid to say anything but after what my dad said, last night, I just don't care."
Jaxon says to James "What did he say?"
James says to Jaxon "That he didn't care if I died on the streets. I wasn't his son and I wasn't allowed there anymore."
James said, brushing a tear from his cheeks.Jaxon stood up, but he felt too hands cup his wrists. He looked back to see it was Kevin and Evan.
Kevin says to Jaxon "Jaxon, don't do anything stupid."
Evan says to Jaxon "Whatever you do can make things worse on James."
Jaxon says to the glee club "I'm furious, okay?"
Hallie says to Jaxon "Just sit down and cool off."
Jaxon nodded.
Jaxon says to Hallie "Okay. I will. I won't say anything. I promise."
Will says to the glee club "Good afternoon, class."Will said as he walked into the choir room
Will says to the glee club "First of all, I have a brilliant idea for Nationals. Who wants to hear it?"
The choir room erupted with cheers.
Will says to the glee club "Okay,Our setlist for Nationals will be song spaying tribute to the Entertainment Capital of the World itself. That's right, songs about Vegas!"
Honey says to Will "So awesome."
Will says to glee club "So, any suggestions?"
Hallie says to Will "We should do 'Waking Up In Vegas' by Katy Perry."
Will says to Hallie "Great idea."
Will says to the glee club "Any other songs, guys? What about our duet for Nicole and Miles?"
Nicole says to Will "I know an amazing ballad that I would love to sing."
Will says to Nicole "Great, Nicole. What is it?"
Nicole says to Will "It's 'Leaving Las Vegas' by Sheryl Crow."
Nicole responded, smiling.
Will says to Nicole "I love that song, Nicole,Good choice."
Jaxon says to Will "How about 'Pretty Vegas' by INXS?" Jaxon asked. "I love that song and in my opinion, we need to do some rock for Nationals."
Will says to the glee club "I love these ideas, guys,I think we have a kick butt setlist for Nationals! Alright, does anyone have a song they would like to sing?"
Jaxon raised his hand.
Jaxon says to James "I think James should."
Will looked over at James, who was drying his eyes.
Will says to James"What's wrong?"
Jaxon says to Will "His parents found out that he was gay and his dad beat him up and kicked him out."
Will says to James"What?"
Will asked, obviously floored.
Will says to James "We should talk to child protective services."
James says to Will "No!They'll put me into foster care and I'll be taken away somewhere else. At least this way, I'm with Jaxon. And also, you guys."
Will nodded.
Will says to James "I understand, James. So would you like to come up and sing about how you feel?"
James wiped his eyes as he stood up.
James says to Will"This is a song that has been in my head last night. It really sums up for my feelings for my dad at the moment. It would really help me to sing it right now."
Will says to James "Go ahead."