Hollywood

Monday 15th February 2016
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:So Lana's mother forbid her to see Hallie, leading Ana to hatch a plan that would help Lana get her mother to like Hallie but Ana totally kissed Lana at Prom. Hallie thought Lana didn't wanna be with her so she used Natasha to make Lana jealous and Natasha kissed Hallie, thinking that what they had was for real. Prom was pretty eventful, especially for Evan. After Claude got all inside Evan's head, he crashed Prom and asked that Evan kiss him just once to prove he didn't like him. So Evan kissed him, but it turns out he did like him. Who didn't like it? Lucas, who spotted the two kissing and slapped the hell out of Evan. So now Evan and Lucas are over. But Hallie and Lana kissed twice, so they seem very much not over. There's just the whole Lana's mother issue.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In the Common Room

Claude sat silently beside Evan in the Dalton common room

Claude sat silently beside Evan in the Dalton common room. Evan cracked his knuckle a few times, nervous and not knowing what to do or say.
Claude says to Evan "What happened at Prom between you and me, was that the beginning of something?"
Claude finally asked, breaking the silence.
Evan nodded.
Evan says to Claude "I like you a lot, Claude. And I liked Lucas, but there was so just so much baggage with him what I was ready to deal with. It's over between us. Lucas didn't say a word the entire time I was making the break-up official. And I just kept stuttering. I didn't want to hurt him, but I had to."
Claude says to Evan "But what does that mean for you and I? I mean, I know I've never really dated anybody, much less someone I really cared about, but I am willing to do what I can to make it work."
Evan took Claude's hand, holding it tightly.
Evan says to Claude "You're perfect, Claude. Just keep being you."
Claude smiled.
Claude says to Evan "I love you, Evan Riley Marx."
Evan leaned in and pressed his lips to Claude's. Claude tightened his grip on Evan's hand, never wanting to let go.
Claude says to Evan "Listen,I need to go do something real quick."
Evan says to Claude "Okay.Hurry back."
Claude smiled at Evan as he got up and walked out of the common room. Evan looked up, surprised to see Will and Sue walking through the door.
Will says to Evan "Hey, Evan.Do you have a minute to talk to us?"
Evan says to Will "Sure."
Evan said, getting up and giving Will a hug.
Evan says to Will " I missed you, Mr. Schue."
Will smiled.
Will says to Evan "We miss you too, Evan. That's why we're here. Seeing you at Prom, it felt like everything was back to normal. Having you reunite with New Directions onstage, it reminded us just how important of an asset you are. We're going to Nationals this weekend and we need you."
Evan says to Will "You need me?"
Will says to Evan "There's no way we can win without you. We need that team dynamic and no matter how many kids we have in Glee Club right now, it's not there. But when you and New Directions were back together and performing that Nicki Minaj song, the light was back in their eyes. That dynamic was back. We need that or we're never going to win Nationals. You've worked so hard, Evan. You helped us get to Nationals and we wouldn't be here without you. Please, don't let your hard work go to waste, Evan."
Sue says to Evan "Those kids want their friend back. They even signed a petition, which I have in my tracksuit pocket."
Evan says to Sue "I can't just go back,Lucas hates me."
Sue says to Evan "Lucas is a teenager, he's going to hate a lot of things but he'll get over it."
Will says to Evan "Don't let a break-up stop you from achieving a dream, Evan.Remember how last year after Nationals, you came to me in my office and told me you felt like you failed? How bad you wanted to win Nationals? That it was your dream? Don't give up on that dream, Evan. You have a chance, right now to make it come true."
Sue says to Evan "I've worked everything out with Figgins. All the paperwork is set and you could return as early as tomorrow."
Evan says to Sue "I have Claude now,I don't wanna leave him."
Claude says to Evan "Go."
Claude said, from the doorway.
Claude says to Evan "Remember what I told you? That if Lucas loved you, he'd foster your happiness, no matter if it did separate you? What kind of a person would I be if I were to keep you here, away from your dreams? I love you, Evan and I will love you no matter where you are. It's not the end. Look at Nicole and Dillon, they are going strong. Who knows? I might even transfer there next year."
Evan says to Claude "You wouldn't mind if I went back?"
Claude says to Evan "I might miss not having you around all the time, but I survived it here before you transferred. I'll see you every week and we can call and text each other, the there's Skype. All your friends are there and I could see how happy you were there at Prom. I only want you to be happy, baby."
Evan fought back tears as he ran into Claude's arms, wrapping his arms around him tightly.
Evan says to Claude "I love you."
Claude says to Evan "I love you too."
Evan let go of Claude and turned to face Sue and Will. Will smiled, hopeful.
Evan says to Will and Sue "I'll do it,It feels good to hear that I'm needed for a change. I miss my friends. I miss having you as a teacher, Mr. Schue. Hell, I even missed you, Coach Sylvester."
Sue wiped a tear from her eye.
Sue says to Evan "Damn, the Botox must be leaking out of my face again."
Evan says to Will and Sue "Let's go win Nationals."
Evan said with a smile as Will patted him on the back.
In the Choir Room