Strength

Wednesday 2nd March 2017
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:It turns out that Miles stepfather has impossibly high standards and is abusive. It seems like Miles can't catch a break. Hallie got more than a little defensive because she thinks that Ana still has feelings for Lana despite the fact that she's with Natasha. Maybe it's all thanks to Hallie's new kick butt, fierce, independent woman attitude. Lana has been keeping a secret from her overbearing mother because if she didn't she'd have to dump Hallie again. Speaking of being dumped, Kevin dumped Rose but wanted to take her back. However, Rose realises they both have issues to work out before they can commit to each other again. Meanwhile, Jaxon has been dreaming of NYADA in addition to dreaming of marrying his true love, James.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In school Hallway

Miles walked down the hallway, not paying attention to all the looks and stares he was getting

Miles walked down the hallway, not paying attention to all the looks and stares he was getting. This was something he felt like doing. Miles did it for himself.
Miles's Voiceover
I just needed a little change. Miles Larson is not a one trick pony. Who am I kidding? I would be liar if I said that my self-esteem didn't have something to do with this. I may look and act cool, be a total ladies' man, but I'm still a teenager. And all teenagers have insecurities.It's so hard living with a big scar on my face. And it's even harder to keep up the lie that I've told people about it. I always said it was a car wreck, but it's not the truth. My stepdad, he's very overbearing. And sometimes, when he is stressed at work, he takes his stress out on me. He doesn't mean to hit me, he just does. It happens because he has a lot of pressure on him and I can make it worse sometimes. It's really upsetting to him when I don't apply myself.Oh, the scar. Back to that. Well, it was an accident, really. One day my dad...that's what I call him...was very stressed and I caused him to get a little too upset and he threw a glass bottle at me. He missed me but it hit the door frame and shattered. A piece of glass ricocheted and cut my face. He felt real bad about it. He even cried. It was an accident after all, but a lot of people wouldn't be able to see it that way. That's why I invented the lie about the car accident.And even though this change didn't fix my scar, it distracted from it and I finally feel like I'm not walking around with a neon sign on my face for once.
In the Choir Room