Pretty In Pink

Monday 9th January 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Nicole met a Warbler named Dillon, and despite being sorta long distance, they're totally dating. Miles cheated on Bella with India and they've totally been fighting it out over him. Bella's gave Miles an ultimatum: choose her and dump India or choose India and it's over for good. BTW, this whole time India has been trying to convince Miles it's the right thing to do because Bella still loves Hallie and vice versa. Also, on the relationship front, James dad kicked him out over being gay and now he's living with his boyfriend, Jaxon. Also, Breezy and Evan have been a hot item at McKinley ever since they started dating.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In the boutique

Miles, Declan, Kevin, Dillon, and Evan all exhaled loudly as they sat in the boutique

Declan says to Miles,Kevin,Dillon and Evan"Why are we even here in the first place?"
Miles rolled his eyes.
Miles says to Declan "Because our girlfriends made us come while they try on hundreds of overpriced, ridiculous prom dresses."
Dillon looked around.
Dillon says to the boys "I never would have guessed Nicole would have been into a place like this."
Kevin says to the boys "Prom," Kevin said. "It makes girls crazy."
Evan checked his watch.
Evan says to the boys "We've been here 20 minutes and not one of our girlfriends have even paraded out here in a frou-frou gown yet."
Miles says to the boys"Le sigh."
Evan says to the boys "Didn't Jaxon come with us?"
Kevin says to the boys "Yeah, where is he? He better not think that he can get off that easy. The nerve to just ditch us here with these prom crazed girls!"
Jaxon smiled from ear to ear as he grabbed dresses from the racks. He turned to face the girls.
Jaxon says to the girls Ladies, you're in luck that I'm here to help you,I will be your fashion police for the day!"
Nicole stepped out of the dressing rooms wearing a big, puffy, round light pink dress. Jaxon frowned.
Jaxon says to Nicole "You look like a Hubba Bubble."
Nicole sighed.
Nicole says to Jaxon "Back to the racks I go."
Jaxon shook his head.
Jaxon says to Nicole "Oh no, no, no, hun. You've gotten yourself into one fashion disaster already. You need a fashion intervention and I am your Doctor Phil."
Nicole looked blankly at Jaxon. Jaxon sighed and shoved a dress he had picked out at her.
Jaxon says to Nicole "Here. You're a winter. Brighter pinks look best on you. Hot pink, magenta, and fuchsia. Make friends with them."
Nicole took the dress and nodded enthusiastically.
"Nicole says to Jaxon "Gotcha."
Kevin, Declan, and Evan looked around the corner at Jaxon as he passed dresses out.
Kevin says to Declan and Evan "Oh my god, they got him!"
Declan says to Kevin "There's no hope for him now."
Evan says to Kevin "The dark side."
Evan said, narrowing his eyes.
In the dressing room
Bella and Hallie piled into the same dressing room, as it was the only free one.
Hallie says to Bella "Surely, this is bugging you."
Bella says to Hallie "What, Hallie?"
Bella asked as she undressed to her underwear.
Hallie says to Bella "Miles."
In the back room
India walked from the back room over to Miles. She walked over to Miles and kissed him warmly on the lips.
India says to Miles "Hey, baby."
Miles says to India "Did you find anything?"
India says to Miles "No. This shop is quaint. I'm just gonna call up Donatella after all and have her send me that dress she wanted me to wear."
Dillon says to India "Donatella?"
India says to Dillon "Versace,As in the fashion designer, Donatella Versace. God, boys are so clueless."
Miles says to India "This experience is excruciating,If you're not gonna buy a dress here, can't we just go?"
India nodded.
India says to Miles "Sure. I've never even heard of this designer. Who is Tony Bowls, anyway? Give me Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Versace, even Michael Kors. Well, anyway, guess I'm out."
India put on her sunglasses before taking Miles arm and leaving the boutique.Bella looked forlornly in the mirror as she stood with her back to Hallie.