Mash It Up!

Wednesday 23rd August 2016
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Hallie is still torn between Bella and Lana, but even Bella feels she's been a bad girlfriend and Hallie should choose Lana. But Bella isn't gonna go down without a fight and she's not telling Hallie either. Evan finally came out to his parents and they were completely supportive. India's been trying to get her popularity back by any means necessary. This time the plot involved Nicole and it ended up causing Dillon to dump Nicole. India's also joined the Femme Fatales to try to ruin Lana's plans to get to Hallie. India has plans of her own: ruin the Femme Fatales at Sectionals. Looks like the drama is in full effect! And that's what you missed on Glee!
In the cafeteria

 Looks like the drama is in full effect! And that's what you missed on Glee!In the cafeteria

Lana sighed as she sat at the lunchroom table with Jaxon, Natasha, Adam, and James. After she poked her salad with her fork, she yawned as she sat it aside.
India says to Lana "Lana Addison."
India said, walking briskly over to the table.
India says to Lana "Mind if I join you guys?"
Lana rolled her eyes.
Lana says to India "Are your seating choices that limited today?"
India stepped forward and dumped her tray into Lana's lap. India quickly feigned surprise as she grabbed a couple of napkins and blotted Lana's lap.
India says to Lana "I'm so sorry, I am such a klutz."
Lana says to India "Save it."
Lana said, pushing India's hands away.
Lana says to India "I know you did that on purpose. I'm not stupid. You seem to have the monopoly on that."
India smiled wickedly to herself as Lana jumped up and bolted out the lunchroom door. India quickly took off after her.
In school hallway

India says to Lana "Oh come on, Lana,Get over it

India says to Lana "Oh come on, Lana,Get over it."
Lana pushed the front door opened and rushed outside, ignoring India. India kept following.
Outside of the school
India says to Lana "You have to talk to me sometime."
Lana sighed out loud as she turned to face India.
Lana says to India "Read my lips: drop dead."
India started toward Lana, oblivious to the speeding bus coming her way. No sooner than she stepped into the street, a school bus hit her. Lana jumped back and gasped in shock.
Lana says to herself "Oh my god!"
Lana exclaimed, covering her mouth.
In the Cafeteria