Proud

Tuesday 2nd September 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:The Glee Club has went downhill in the couple of years since all of the original New Directions left. Will almost didn't even do Glee Club this year. But he did anyway, and thanks to help from Emma, Beiste, Kurt, Blaine, and Rachel, it seems like he may get people to join afterall. That includes Jaxon Pierce, Brittany's cousin. Seriously, the kid can sing and dance and he's crushing on this new guy from Carmel. At the end of the day, Glee Club has added 5 more members, Honey Berry, Nicole Martin, Miles Larson, Kevin Rhodes, and Bella James. Meanwhile. Lucas Aguirre and Rose Mitchell also want to join, but Rose' ex is in Glee Club. Awkward!And that's what you missed on Glee
Bella's Voiceover
Insecurities. We all have them. I've always felt insecure. For as long as I can remember. No matter how pretty you are or how perfect your life seems, there is always something you feel is not right.
In school hallway

Bella struggled with her locker

Bella struggled with her locker. The handle was stuck and no matter how hard she tried to open it, it wouldn't budge.
Bella's Voiceover
This damn locker! I hate it. I just wanna get my books and get down to the auditorium so I can watch the auditions. It was day three and only two more days after today. Hopefully we can get the thirteen members we need to qualify for competition.
Miles says to Bella "Need a hand?"
Miles asked, appearing beside her.
Bella's Voiceover
Thank God.
Bella says to Miles "Yeah if you can get it. I have the worst time trying to open it."
Miles smiled as he hit it Bella's locker with the palm of his hand right under the handle. It popped open and swung back, barely missing her. She dodged as she let out a slight gasp.
Bella says to Miles "Wow,I am impressed."
Miles says to Bella "That was my locker last year. Just takes a little elbow grease sometimes."
Bella says to Miles "Thank you so much."
Bella said, grabbing her books.
Miles says to Bella"So, you're a freshman I see."
Bella nodded.
Bella says to Miles "Yeah. This is my first year here."
Miles extended his hand.
Miles says to Bella "Well, I guess a proper greeting is in order. I'm Miles Larson. Sixteen years old. Sophomore."
Bella smiled as he took his hand and shook it.
Bella says to Miles "Isabella James, but you can call me Bella. Fifteen, about to be sixteen. Held back in first grade. Freshman."
Bella says to Miles "Nice to meet you. So I'm going to watch auditions. Are you coming?"
Bella says to Miles "Yeah. Actually, I was on my way down there."
Miles says to Bella "Cool. Mind if I walk you?"
Bella says to Miles "Not all at,lead the way."
Bella's Voiceover
He's nice, but I wonder what's up with the sunglasses? Every time I see him around the school, he has them on. Even yesterday when it was storming and dark outside.
Miles grabbed the auditorium door and held it open for Bella.
Miles says to Bella "Ladies first."
Bella smiled.
Bella says to Miles "Wow. A gentleman."
Miles says to Bella "Yes. We're a dying breed."
Bella says to Miles "Yes you are."
Bella said with a laugh.
Bella walked down the aisle and took a seat beside Jaxon.
Jaxon says to Bella "Hey, Bells,"
Bella says to Jaxon "Hey Jaxon."
Miles says to Jaxon "What's up, man?"
Jaxon says to Miles "I've been trying to decide whether or not to join Cheerios. Coach Sylvester asked me to join and I haven't decided yet."
Miles says to Jaxon "You do know you'd have to quit football, right?How can you cheer for the football team from the sidelines and help lead the team to Nationals on the field at the same time?"
Jaxon says to Miles "I can't,I just realized that."
Bella says to Jaxon "So it looks like you got a choice to make."
Jaxon says to Bella "Well, that's easy. Football."
Miles bumped knuckles with Jaxon.
Miles says to Jaxon "Good choice."
Jaxon says to Miles "Coach Sylvester has been pressuring me for a decision by tomorrow morning. Guess I'll break the news to her first thing tomorrow."
Bella turned her attention back to the stage. A girl with short brown hair had taken center stage.
Rose says to everyone "My name is Rose Mitchell and I'll be singing 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.
Jaxon looked over at Kevin, who looked slightly uncomfortable.