British Invasion

Wednesday 4th January 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:James and Jaxon made up after they were both unfaithful, as did Evan and Breezy. Jaxon gave James promise ring back to him, but then James parents found it. Now, James has been outed and Jaxon suspects James dad hit him. Jaxon went to Kurt for help, but James seems to being trying to hide the truth. India is a foreign exchange student from England. She used to be a total bitch, but now not so much. She is however, missing her home country. Meanwhile, Miles found out that John is a cutter, but when Miles tried to help, John told him to stay out of his life, possibly ending their friendship. Also, Azimio outed Lucas to the entire school, ending his friendship with his best friend Louis.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In the Choir Room

And that's what you missed on Glee!In the Choir Room

Kurt sat silently at Mr. Schue's desk, looking at Jaxon, at a loss for words.
Kurt says to Jaxon "You can't force James to tell the truth. When he's ready to admit what's going on, he will."
Jaxon says to Kurt "His dad is hitting him!" Jaxon said, balling up his fists.
Kurt says to Jaxon "That's a serious accusation, Jaxon. If you don't have proof, you can't just accuse him."
Jaxon says to Kurt "Kurt, I know it in my heart. I know James better than almost anyone."
Kurt says to Jaxon "Right now, all we can do is be there for him until he decides to come forward and say he's being abused."
Jaxon says to Kurt "What happens if that's too late?"
Kurt says to Jaxon "We just have to do what we can for him right now. Jaxon, I know it sucks, but it's all we can do at the moment. Please, just bear with me."
India sat gloomily in the corner of the choir room.
Holly says to the glee club "What's wrong? It's so gloomy in here."
Hallie says to Holly "India's feeling really homesick."
Holly says to India "Is that so?"
India says to Holly "Yeah. I love America,It's great. But I miss England."
Holly smiled as she crossed her arms.
Holly says to the glee club "What I smell here, is a lesson. I'm making this week British Artists week. That way, India might feel a little more at home and you guys to experience the rich culture of British music."
Bella raised her hand.
Bella says to Holly "How about you do a song for us, Miss Holiday?"
Holly says to Bella "I thought you'd never ask."Holly said with a smile.
Jaxon looked over at James.
Jaxon says to James "James, if something was wrong, would you tell me?"
James says to Jaxon "Nothing's wrong, Jaxon."

Jaxon says to James "Are you sure your dad isn't hitting you?"
James says to Jaxon "No, Jaxon. I'm just a klutz. I told you, I ran into something."
Jaxon says to James "Well, James, you know that if anyone ever hurts you, all you had to do is tell me. I'll take care of it. You don't have to suffer through it."
James says to Jaxon " I know, Jaxon. But no one is hurting me."
As much as Jaxon didn't believe it, he swallowed his feelings and nodded.
Jaxon says to James "Okay."
In school hallway