New Year's Eve

Monday 30th December 2016
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Jaxon and James have broken up and Claude has set his sights on Jaxon. Claude and Jaxon shared a kiss under the mistletoe and Miles caught him. Now Claude has his sights set on Jaxon. But Jaxon is still confused over his feelings for James. Miles was one of Lana's first friends at McKinley and Breezy thought they had something going on. But maybe it was because she's crushing on Miles hard. Nicole is still going strong with Warbler Dillon, whose friend Chuck also kissed Claude and just found out he's gonna be a father to mean girl Holy Roller, Chastity Vega's baby. Boy does that Claude get around! Lucas is still dealing with the after effects of being gay bashed. Turns out some things take time. Speaking of gay bashing, Chad is actually gay, as is Natasha. They're dating as beards so they can stay in the closet until they get who they have their eyes set on. However, Lana and Reece both know Chad's secret.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In Rose's bedroom

And that's what you missed on Glee!In Rose's bedroom

Rose pulled her lips away from Kevin's and sat up. Rose reached over and grabbed her cell phone off the dresser, answering it on the second ring.
Rose says to Honey"Rose speaking."
Honey says to Rose "Here's the deal,Hiram, Leroy, and Rachel are all gonna be gone New Year's Eve night. Jaxon got Brittany and Santana to score some alcohol. Party at my place. Glee club, their closest friends, and significant others only."
Rose says to Honey "I'm so in."
Kevin says to Rose "What is it?"
Kevin asked, sitting up.
Rose says to Kevin "Party at Honey's on New Year's Eve."
Kevin says to Rose "Righteous,I'll be there."
Rose says to Honey "We'll both be there."
Honey says to Rose "Great,See you tomorrow night, then."
Rose says to Honey "Bye, girl."
Rose said, hanging up. She tossed her phone aside on the bed and turned to face Kevin.
Rose says to Kevin "Where were we?"
Kevin smiled big, his eyes lighting up.
Kevin says to Rose "I believe we were kissing."
Rose chuckled as Rose leaned in and kissed Kevin.
Tuesday 31st December 2016
In the living room
Honey smiled warmly as Leroy and Hiram took turns hugging her. Rachel was next, giving Honey a little squeeze as Rachel hugged Honey.
Rachel says to Honey "Bye, sis."
Honey says to Rachel "Take care."
Hiram says to Honey "And remember,No wild parties."
Leroy says to Honey "And no boys."
Honey chuckled.
Honey says to Hiram and Leroy "You don't have to worry about me, Dads."
Hiram says to Honey "But we still do, sweetheart."
Rachel looked over at James, who was standing there, his arms crossed and a depressed look on his face. Rachel smiled as Rachel walked over to give James a hug.
Rachel says to James "Give me a hug. You're practically family, James."
Rachel said, taking James into her arms. Rachel says to James "Take care, buddy. Okay?"
James nodded.
Rachel says to James "And get that smile back."
Honey waved at Hiram, Leroy, and Rachel as they walked out the door. Honey turned to James, a huge mischievous smile on her face.
Honey says to James "Let's call Jaxon and get him to bring the alcohol and help us get set up."
James says to Honey "Do we have to?"
Honey says to James "James, break-ups happen. You can't just avoid Jaxon completely and totally because he broke your heart. That's ridiculous."
James says to Honey "He kissed Claude. I heard him and Miles talking about it."
Honey says to James "That happened after both of you broke up, James. Besides, just because they kissed, it doesn't mean he still doesn't love you. Jaxon told you that he'd give you another chance once you got your life straightened out. Have you been making an attempt to do that?"
James says to Honey "There's nothing to straighten out. This is who I am."
Honey says to James "Really?"
Honey asked, raising her eyebrow.
Honey says to James "So the whole obsession with leather, the smoking, sneaking in all hours of the morning, the drag racing...all of that you is you, right?"
James shook his head.
James says to Honey "Why are you lecturing me?"
Honey says to James "Because maybe I care enough about you to say the things everyone else is too afraid to say. I'm not gonna walk on eggshells around you. You're a mess, James. And you're a fraud because you aren't being the person you really are. You're being an Aldy clone and it makes me sick because I love the James you used to be."
James says to Honey "That's mean, Honey."
Honey says to James "No, it's the truth. Do you even remember why you started acting like this, huh? To get Jaxon's attention because he thought Aldy was cute. And now it's cost you James. So why can't you drop it and move on? Focus on getting your boyfriend back?"
James says to Honey "I like who I am now. I don't feel so helpless, so weak, so fragile. I feel like I'm not alone, like I have friends."
Honey says to James "You always had that in Glee Club."
James says to Honey "But Glee Club didn't make me feel like I was capable of defending myself. My dad beat me up a lot, Honey. Do you have any idea what that does to a kid?"
Honey shook her head, a lump growing in her throat.
James says to Honey "I don't wanna be a scared, helpless kid anymore."
James said, a tear running down his cheek.
James says to Honey "I don't want Jaxon to have to protect me all his life. He doesn't deserve that. That's why I did this, Honey. Aldy and his friends made me tougher, able to survive on my own. If I ever see my dad again and he hits me, I can fight back now. I don't have to hide my bruises under sunglasses anymore."
Jaxon walked into Honeys house, flanked by Declan, Santana, and Brittany. Each had a couple bags which clinked with every step.
Jaxon says to Honey "We brought the fun juice."Jaxon said with a laugh.
Honey smiled as Honey took a bag from Jaxon and sat it down on the table.
Brittany says to Santana "Oh I remember this place, This is where everyone in Glee Club did body shots off me during Alcohol Awareness Week."
Santana says to Brittany "Wanky."
Honey says to Santana,Brittany and Jaxon "You guys wanna help me set up?"
Jaxon says to Honey "Sure."
In the Common Room