Don't Turn Around

Monday 2nd November 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation. Jaxon met James, who transferred from Carmel and they fell madly in love. But now James evil ex Archie, lead singer for Vocal Adrenaline, has set his sights on getting James back. Bella and Hallie have been best friends since they were like five, but now they're dating, much to Bella's other best friend, Miles dismay cuz he has a major crush on her. India is an all around bitch who used Evan, but he finally dumped her and moved on. India moved on, too. She's the co-captain of the Cheerios with her nemesis, Rose. That isn't working out so well. Breezy has a crush on Evan, who is crushing on Jaxon. This love triangle may have just became a love pentagon. And Lucas has a crush on his best friend Louis, but he hasn't told anyone. But he has sang about it.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In school hallway

Jaxon fiddled with his locker, trying desperately to open it

Jaxon fiddled with his locker, trying desperately to open it. Finally, it swung open. Jaxon grabbed his math book and started toward the classroom.
Declan says to Jaxon "Hey, Jaxon."
Jaxon says to Declan "Hey, what's up?"
Jaxon asked, giving Declan five.
Declan says to Jaxon "Today, it's official. Your parents have adopted me and I'm officially your older brother. I even legally changed my last name to Pierce. Porterhouse is connected to all the bad memories. So, I figured new start, new family, new name."
Jaxon smiled.
Jaxon says to Declan "That's great. We're officially family now."
Declan says to Jaxon "So I was wondering if you could do your new brother a solid?"
Jaxon says to Declan "Sure. What's up?"
Declan says to Jaxon "I have a major crush on this girl, but every time I try to talk to her, it's like she doesn't wanna talk to me. You're in Glee club with her. Maybe you could talk to her and ask her to go on a date with me?"
Jaxon says to Declan "I could try. Who is it?"
Declan says to Jaxon "Oh, just Honey Berry."
Jaxon says to Declan "Good luck with that one. A lot of guys have asked Honey out and very few have succeeded. None have gotten a second date. To say she's selective would be an understatement."
Declan says to Jaxon "Please, Jaxon. You two are friends. Maybe she'll listen to you. It's like I don't even exist to her. I'm flying under her radar."
Jaxon says to Declan "Okay. I'll talk to her. But I can't promise anything."
Declan says to Jaxon "Thank you so much!" Declan said, hugging Jaxon in the heat of the moment. Jaxon looked awkward.
Jaxon says to Declan "Do you always hug your gay friends like that?"
Declan says to Jaxon "You're my only friend, Jaxon. Most kids avoid me like the plague just because I'm a foster kid who's mother died of an overdose and I don't even know my father is. Besides, I am confident enough in my sexuality to be okay with hugging you. Especially since we're family now."
Jaxon says to Declan "Good to know. And really, if people gave you the chance, they'd see you're a great guy. But, being my new brother is gonna come with a popularity boost. I am one of the two most popular guys in school."
Declan says to Jaxon "Anyway, I got to get to Chemistry. I'll see you after Glee Club. I'll be waiting."
Jaxon says to Declan "See you."
In the Cafeteria

"In the Cafeteria