Invitationals

Friday 5th September 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:New girl India Wilson is on her way to becoming McKinley's new Queen Bee. She bought her way onto the Cheerios and weasled into New Directions. Now she's trying to find a popular boyfriend to help cement her status. New Directions has been working hard to prepare for Invitationals because they want to intimidate their competition. Also, the girls won the Battle of the Sexes and got to choose a song to sing at Invitationals. Meanwhile, Jaxon and James are a hot new couple and Bella has set her eyes on Miles.And that's what you missed on Glee!
India's Voiceover
Here I was, finally on my way to becoming McKinley's new Queen Bee. Dressed in my new Cheerios uniform, I felt like a superstar. I noticed every head that turned in my direction as I strutted down the hall, my head titled back and my hands on my hips. This is what I had worked so hard for.
Evan says to India "India, you look amazing."
India's Voiceover
Why hadn't I noticed it before? I was wasting all my time trying to get with Miles. Now, here's Evan, who is also popular, stylish, and a whole lot better looking than Miles.Yes, Evan was my ticket.
India says to Evan "Why thank you, Evan.Walk me to class and bask in the glow of being popular?"
Evan says to India "I thought you'd never ask."
Evan said with a smile.
Nicole says to Rose "Ugh."
Nicole said, turning to Rose.
Nicole says to Rose "Will you look at that? I've never seen such a horrible display of egomania."
Rose says to Nicole "It's disgusting."
John says to Rose "Someone needs to dethrone the Ice Queen."
John said, appearing at Rose's side.
Nicole says to the glee club "Seems like she's gonna be worse than ever,Looks like the Ice Queen has chosen a king."
John says to the glee club "Evan and India,Who would have thought that would ever happen? Wasn't Evan just head over heels in love with Jaxon?"
Rose says to Nicole "The boy moves fast."
Nicole says to Rose "Clearly."
Rose says to Nicole "By the way, how is things between Evan and James? They still at each other's throats?"
John says to Rose "James came to the football game Friday night to support Jaxon and Evan was also there. They wouldn't even speak to each other."
Nicole says to the glee club "Evan is being so childish."
Rose says to the glee club "Maybe if Evan and India do start dating, he can move on from Jaxon and things will get halfway back to normal in Glee Club."
Nicole says to the glee club "I don't think things will ever get halfway back to normal with India and Evan in the club. They both seem to create and thrive on drama."
India strutted down the hall, confident and bold. A look of satisfaction spread across her face.

India grabbed a boy and planted a kiss on his cheek before shoving him away with a laugh.As India walked by Nicole, Rose, and John, she looked down her nose at them.
India says to Nicole,Rose and John "Who said anything about you?"
Evan followed behind India, in awe of her and undeservingly proud of himself.India laced her arm through Evan's.India and Evan rounded the corner and entered the choir room.
In the Choir room