Duets Deux

Wednesday 22nd August 2016
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Aldy's bad boy side has Jaxon and India swooning and it has James super jealous. James is even trying to act bad, but it's not fooling Jaxon. Miles and India are over, and so far India's been kind of nice. But it seems that may change. India knows that Lana likes Hallie and the two are at war ever since Lana slushied her for being mean to Hallie, who was named the new Cheerios Captain. Speaking of Hallie, she and Lana kissed and Hallie liked it. She even saw fireworks, but Bella doesn't know. Breezy has a crush on Miles, which surprises even her knowing Miles history. And it would appear that Evan is playing hard to get when it comes to Lucas, who he's totally digging.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In school hallway

And that's what you missed on Glee!In school hallway

India thought to herself
So here's the deal.I don't like this new girl Lana. I can tell there is something up between her and Hallie. I smell the same sexual chemistry I smelt on Jaxon and James last year during 80's week.
Lana obviously has the hots for Hallie and I know this would upset Bella. Perhaps even break up their little alliance . Yes, I know all about that. India Wilson is a very perceptive person.Here recently, I've softened up and I've lost my edge. My popularity is in the gutter. I wasn't the write in for Prom Queen, I lost Cheerios Captain, and I don't command the same respect when I walk down the halls. See those girls I just passed by? They should be cowering in fear, hanging back, bowing...anything really.I used to be the HBIC and the Queen Bee, but being nice and then moving for the summer created a perfect storm of reputation assassination. Well, no more. Look out McKinley, India Ariella Wilson is giving no mercy. The bitch is back.
India stopped in her tracks, looking straight ahead at Lana as she grabbed her books out of her locker.
India says to herself "Perfect."
India said with a smirk.
India's voiceover
Lana Addison, you wanted a war, you got one. India takes no prisoners.
India says to Lana "Lana."
India said, a fake smile on her face as she approached her.
India says to Lana "Can we chat? It's very important."
Lana rolled her eyes.
Lana says to India  "If we must."
India says to Lana "Oh, we must. You see, it's come to my attention that you and Bella James has a vendetta against me. Well, it's not wise to pick a fight with me because I fight dirty."
Lana says to India "What are you getting at, India?"
Lana asked, shoving her biology textbook into her locker.
India says to Lana "It would be a shame if Bella were to turn her back on the alliance and join with little ole me to take you down. Which, might happen if she were to find out that you and Hallie were spotted getting very cozy yesterday in the hallway."
Lana says to India "What are you talking about?" Lana asked, trying to play it off.
India whispered to Lana "I saw you, And just think, now I have power over you. Really makes you regret throwing that slushie in my face, doesn't it? By the way, I hate strawberry."
Lana says to India "What do you want then, India?"
India says to Lana "I'll think of something, But until then, just remember: I can destroy you. Mess with me and I will."
India winked as she clicked her tongue before turning and walking off. Lana sighed heavily as she shut her locker.
In the Choir Room