4

It takes some time for both brothers to change, while they do Sky continues to play with the other wolves. Soon she feels another nudge at her side. She looks over and about falls off the seat as she sees how big Kacey's wolf is.

"It's alright Sky, Kacey's wolf would never hurt you. No need to be afraid of him." Ellis tells her.

She looks over to him and then turns back around to face Kacey's wolf. Her face is blushing a deep red.

"What's the matter, Sky? Haven't you ever seen a naked man before?"

"No, as a matter of fact. Mother would kill any of her boyfriends that would walk around with out at least pants on. I was home schooled and only allowed use of the computer while doing school work. I was banned from television and movies completely and my mother chose which books I was allowed to read. It wasn't until I was out on my own that I was able to start watching things but by then I had little interest.

"Since I never had much social contact with those my age I was too awkward around males so I was more or less ignored by them."

Now Ellis feels like an ass for his words. He pulls on his underwear and pants. "It's okay now, Sky. I apologize for how I was treating you earlier. I have clothes on."

Sky slowly turns back to face Ellis but never takes her attention off the wolves surrounding her.

"Why does Kacey think your father was a bastard?"

Ellis looks at Sky pointedly before looking away trying to think how to say things without hurting her more. "Because he was. He wasn't a nice guy. Not even for a mafia man as is evident from how he treated my mother.

"I'm sorry for blaming you for that, your mother likely had little choice in becoming my father's mistress when she was younger. She had to have been younger than you are now when he found her, likely mid teens around sixteen or so I would guess."

Sky looks at Ellis shocked. "So young."

"Yeah, he liked women. Women were his hobby I guess you could say, but he didn't treat them right, none of them, except maybe your mother. If there was one person he actually might have loved it would have been her.

"My father ruled the mafia and the pack with an iron fist. He would tolerate no disobedience or questioning of his authority. Since most of the mafia is made up of the pack it didn't happen often. Wolves are natural followers to a leader. The alpha's word is law.

"He would always fuck around not just my mother but Choline as well. He would go through two or more females a day. My mother was in constant agony. She would just start healing from the pain he put her through and then it would start all over again.

"Another thing my father liked to do was find stupid reasons to punish those of his pack and mafia.

"Now this is the really sick part and I'll only continue of you're sure you want to hear it. It's not pretty and rather sickening. But it is also the reason why your mother likely put my father's name as you father when he probably isn't."

Sky takes a deep breath. Does her best to get her stomach settled after Ellis's words. The wolves whine and rub themselves against her trying to make her feel better.

"Why are they doing this?"

"They can tell you are in distress from what I told you and are trying to make you feel better. They don't like you hurting even emotionally."

"I see," Sky says softly and looks down. She absently pets the wolves in turn and it calms her down. After a short bit she finally feels ready and looks back up to Ellis. "Okay, I think I'm ready to hear more."

"His favorite punishment was to take someone, didn't matter if it was male or female and have them raped. If it was a male he would sometimes have other males rape them or have females do the job. If it was females he almost always made sure they were pregnant before the punishment was over. Since there were several that would be with the female it would be impossible to tell who the father was without a test. If he had mercy on the female he would have them drugged so they didn't know they were being raped. 

"We think that was what happened with your mother. Father and she had a falling out, we have no idea about what. The next thing we know is Choline with her bags packed. Father trying to give her something.

"The one and only time I was impressed with Choline was when she took what he handed to her and threw it back at him. Whatever was there fell to the floor. Choline said something to my father, it was said so low that only he could hear it but it caused his hands to become fists. He kept them at his side though. Then she turned away from him and walked out the door. We never saw or heard of her again."

"Then I came along and reminded you of all your worst memories." Sky says unhappily. She rather hopes at this point that she isn't Lawrence's daughter.

"Oh, no, he became far worse once Choline left. I truly think that he loved her in his own sick and twisted way. He was never a good man, but after she left he became downright evil. The reason the mafias on the other side of the country feared us was because what he would do. 

"He was easily provoked and people didn't like doing business with him. They would because if they offended him by telling him no then he would go in and destroy them. We aren't the largest mafia but we are the deadliest. 

"It's because of our father that we got the don't fuck with them label.

"Kacey was right, it was a good thing you didn't come looking for our father before. He would likely have forced you to take your mother's place as his mistress if he had seen you. Either that or he would have punished you thinking you are your mother. He wasn't exactly the sanest person by the time he died."

Sky shivers in disgust at his words.

"How did he die?" Sky wonders aloud.

"Kacey killed him." Ellis states starkly.

Sky stares at him in shock. Kacey's wolf nudges her and whines. "I'm sure that you had good reason to do so." She says scratching his neck. She swears that the wolf starts to purr.

"It was the only way for him to take over the pack. If he hadn't then the pack would have killed him. There was talk of other mafias coming after him as well. It was the only way to save everything. Besides, he wasn't making good decisions by then. It was time for a new leader."