61

Sky has Anastasia bring her to the ballroom where they do pack meetings. Then she sends her knights out to gather the pack and set up the tele pack meeting so that the other packs can see what she does. 

As the pack members come in there is shock at seeing their luna once more. They had been told that she was dead, but many hadn't believed it since there was no body or funeral for them to attend. However, how their alphas acted did say that she was dead. So there is a great deal of confusion among the pack.

Finally her reluctant mates come in they stand in shock to see Sky and slowly make their way to the dais where Sky is standing ignoring them like they had ignored her.

The females that had been flirting with the alphas are the next to be brought in by her knights. They are brought to the front so they are in line with Sky. They try to step back as Sky smiles at them. She notices Philomena shake her head at Sky and knows that she hadn't continued with her flirtation with Wyatt even when he thought her dead. Sky smiles a true smile at her. Philomena relaxes at that.

Once the equipment is set and ready Sky begins the meeting. "I know that many of you were told that I died. I did, but I was brought back through the care of those I was with. I am here today to take blood oath from your alphas since they aren't honorable enough to take oath like those that came against you two days after the vampires oathed to me."

Sky gives her ex mates a scathing look before turning her hate filled look directly on Wyatt. "I will also give the formal rejection that they didn't give me I believe because I was with child and they didn't want to chance killing them. They are my children and my heirs, not the alphas. Their blood has been cleansed and will show only me. 

"Since all my mates, the alphas and Wyatt rejected me without cause leaving me abandoned they will not have any further children. Brandon will be the only child recognized as the blood of the alphas. He too will have his blood cleansed if he so wishes. Lady Selena wished to end the blood line completely but I bargained for his life." There is a stirring among the wolves at her words.

"They will not have second chance mates. They will not have any relationship that lasts more than five years. This isn't from my mouth to your ears, that is a direct from Lady Selena. I have no idea if they are in a relationship. I actually don't give a damn. They ruined all my cares when they treated me like I didn't exist and started flirting with their little side pieces. One I hold blameless and put full blame on Wyatt, but the others all know that they had a mate. It's just their luck that they didn't go over the line so that I would kill both them and their alpha lover." Sky smiles brightly and falsely at the girlfriends standing in front.

"So without further delay, I reject alphas Kacey, Ellis, Leroy, Lloyd and Floyd Legrand and Wyatt Waechtler as my mates now and forevermore."

Even though the bond was weak since it had only started to reform once the alphas entered the room the alphas drop to their knees in agony.

"Now, alphas, I will take your oath of loyalty and will leave the rules you and your pack will need to follow. Any infringement or breaking of said rules will bring me back here and you don't want me back here." Sky looks at Wyatt, "If I see Wyatt again for any reason I'm not sure that I won't kill him out of hand."

Henry takes the rules that are framed and ready to be hung somewhere where all the pack can see them and know what they will be punished for doing.

Then Sky takes their blood oath. She hadn't even done that with their enemies that she defeated two days after the vampires oathed to them.

Once that was done roars of pain from the twins echo loudly in the room as their wolves take over and they force their human to change.

Sky nuzzles them one last time and whispers softly in their ears so that no one else can hear what she has to say. They whine at her words but nod their understanding. With that Sky stands up and looks one last time over her pack.

"I am still Luna here. My knights will continue to visit and will check in the orphanage to see if there are any unwanted children left there. Any that wish to join me have but to look for me with out designs to harm me or mine and you will find me.

"It wasn't my choice to do this, but that of my mates. Remember, mates are a gift of Lady Selena and aren't something to give up on lightly."

"Sky," Lady Selena says softly bringing Sky's attention to her. She lifts her eyebrows noticing two others with her. One of them looks amazingly like Wyatt and she suspects who it might be.

"They have something to say to the alphas."

"I am done speaking." Sky says once more and looks to the female that looks a bit like Kacey and gestures for her to come forward.

The female does so and reams out Kacey. Sky raises an eye brow at her calling him her little star. Kacey and the other learn that Choline had in fact done her best to help her and gave her more respect than any one else in the pack. That Choline had sought her advice and did as she requested. But not even Choline could do anything against their father.

By the time she was done Kacey, Ellis and Leroy were in tears and were looking down in shame unable to look at their mother, Selena or Sky.

Once she was done she goes back to Selena's side and the other female comes forward. Before she even starts talking Wyatt starts crying. Wyatt is able to control himself until she finishes with him but then changes and howls his pain before leaving the room. The twins follow him.

Sky nods once and Anastasia and all those that came with her go to Sky and are once more gone. This time Sky will only return if she is forced to through duties. She doesn't think she will remain alive long enough to worry about that though. 

Her wolf is fading more each day. She had felt her making an effort to come back when they saw Wyatt there, but already that strength is leaching away. Soon her bonded and knights will be taking over the care of her babies.