57

From then on people would show up to join Sky even as she and her group continued taking down and destroying the hunters.

Finally they have taken down the last of the strong holds and can find no more groups of hunters. Sky makes sure as she goes through all her knights and others that have helped her take down the enemy.

"My queen, not even my magic can detect any more families let alone large groups of hunters. I believe that  you have achieved your goal." Beau tells her as she comes to him to report.

Sky looks at him, just looks at him and after several long moments she finally smiles.

"Chang, you were at the pack last," many of the pack members were now with her. All the children other than those that belong to the traitors, most of the females and almost all of the shifters that weren't wolves. All those that were directly bound to her. Any that looked for her and had no thoughts of revenge or retribution against her found her and those with her. Nearly half the pack at this time. Sky was careful to note those that remained at the pack. Many were likely traitors, not all, after all her mates needed someone to run patrols and keep the pack safe, but those that didn't send their families to safety, those were the ones she noted.

"Yes, my queen?"

"What is going on?" Sky is frustrated that there is something going on there and she can't find out what it is.

"There is a ball being given. Supposedly by your mates, but likely by the traitors, something like the party shortly after you were first introduced I gather."

"I see." Sky is not happy about that. She doesn't have happy memories of that party.

"I have some presents they managed to get to me to give to you." Chang continues and hands her several packages.

Sky takes them and sets them all on the table. She takes the largest one and finds a card from Kacey. She reads it and a small smile appears on her face. Then her eyes widen and she gasps a bit as she opens the package and finds a dress there. She loves it.

She goes to the next package and finds a card from Leroy. She reads it smiles and wipes away the tears it brings. She finds a diamond bracelet.

The next box is from Ellis and holds some shoes that match the dress.

The twins have boxes that are connected and rather small. Her face turns bright red as she pulls out lingerie that goes well with the dress. It doesn't take her long to hide those items once more.

"Well, it seems that we'll be going to a party."

"They also sent Wyatt's tuxedo and things for him." Chang tells her and hands Wyatt his clothing. Anastasia can make sure that her other knights will be able to get the proper clothing as well.

"Anastasia, I find that I need to get into the hidden vault in the pack house." It's actually not, but the entrance is, "Would  you be able to get me inside? I have no idea what the codes are since I can't get access at this time." That must infuriate the imposters as well since they haven't been shown,  nor have they talked about it.

"If you've been given clearance to enter then I can work around the safe guards." Anastasia says thoughtfully.

"Yes, unless they've revoked it both myself and Wyatt have been given  permission and I have some personal items there that I now need to retrieve."

Anastasia smiles, "Well then, there's no time like the present." Anastasia takes Sky, Wyatt and Henry and they find themselves in a dark enclosed space. Shortly Anastasia has a light up and Sky removes some of her jewels before nodding once more to Anastasia.