55

Sky leaves the room much happier knowing that Wyatt hadn't betrayed her, but beyond furious that he's been left in enemy hands for all this time. She takes that anger and uses it against the hunters that are remaining. There is no fighting left shortly after that.

While the witchlings and some of her knights take care of the hunter bodies, Sky along with Clay  and of course Henry go to the security room. Clay moves his fingers along the keyboards of the various computers and soon they are seeing videos of the pack house, different locations. 

The one that has Sky staring is Kacey's study. She can tell that he's furious and doing all that he can to keep from ripping the fake Wyatt apart at the seams. Some of the elite warriors are watching Kacey smugly others with trepidation. Sky notes them, if they aren't traitors then she'll make sure that they are the ones to train the other guards. They are seeing things that the others are missing.

Soon her other mates are brought in. The traitor that was standing so smugly staring at Kacey finally speaks. "Now that all the alphas are here, you will do nothing to look for Luna Sky. You will act as if nothing is wrong and go about your activities. You will have nothing more to do with her room or anything that is hers. If you are found to break these rules then she will be killed then the children starting with Leroy's bastard child."

Sky marks that one for a long and painful death. No one, and she means no one gets to talk about her child that way. From what she can see, Leroy feels the same way although he's hiding it very well.

"You will all regret betraying us like this Trent. You and all those that are doing this will be destroyed in the most painful way possible. Starting with you, Wyatt. I'm sure that Sky will have something very unpleasant planned for you." Kacey gets out in an amazingly normal voice when he's all but shaking in anger.

Wyatt or rather the one that is impersonating him snorts in derision, "Like that bitch will ever do any thing to me. She loves me the most out of all of you. Interesting that she loves a guard more than her mates, but what  can you do? You dumbass alphas didn't treat her right and now she finds love among the help." The impersonator says smugly and can't wait to see their reaction. He's rather disappointed to find them giving him blank looks.

"What?" The man doesn't like the feeling that he's missing something and that something is rather big.

"You truly are a dumbass idiot. If you had actually spent time around Sky since you were brought back instead of avoiding her like the plague, which was a huge mistake on your part, you'd know." Ellis smirks at the man.

All those not alphas in the room look at him with confusion held back. "You really are idiots if you haven't figured it out already. I can't believe we allowed such idiots to be in the elite guards. But then again they betrayed their pack, their alphas and their mafia, so they are the biggest idiots to ever live." Leroy snorts in derision this time.

The twins are shaking their heads and giving them sad, pitying looks before smiles break out. "If you aren't as stupid as we now think you are, you'll figure it out. Might be too late by the time you do though. I'm sure that Sky will help things along." The twins say in unison. The others hide their discomfort their speaking like that brings.

"When she's ready to come home, there will be no where for you to hide. We can't wait to see what she has in store." The twins say once more.

"Enough!" The main traitor yells in frustrated confusion. Things aren't going as well for him as he thought they would. The alphas aren't even a little cowed, pissed as hell, which kinda surprised him since he didn't really think they were happy about sharing a mate. But it doesn't matter. They made a deal with the hunters, they help take down the alphas then the Legrand pack would be theirs.