63

Sky looks around her. "Welcome Sky." Sky sighs again. The last time she was here the Lady Selena emotionally blackmailed her to go back as a werewolf.

"Lady Selena, just why am I here?" Sky asks as she finds the moon goddess and  makes her way to her.

"I showed you what will happen tomorrow and what you need to do."

"So tomorrow I'll be losing my mates. Great. Is there anything else, Lady Selena or is there more pain that I need to go through?"

"Sky, I wanted to show your mates the results of certain reactions. You weren't actually supposed to see that. You've blended so well that what they see in the vision you also saw."

"And? Am I supposed to change my actions now?" Sky demands of the one that brought her into being.

"No. You must do as you would and not change what you would otherwise do. You would have accepted the vampires and heard their story and you need to do that once more."

"Great, I get to live through that pain for real. You know I also believed that the alphas only accepted me because of their wolves. That vision just reinforced that belief. Should I accept the vampires as you bargained I'll lose my mates, they'll betray me. If that is my fate then I would rather die now."

"I can't permit that just yet, Sky. I gave your mates the vision so they will be able to see what the course of their decision will bring them too. You all woke up before the ending though."

"It doesn't matter. I can't act the same as I would have before I saw what awaits me with them. I just can't. It is already killing me that Wyatt treats me like that, that he betrays me even worse that the fake Wyatt did."

"I will promise you this, Sky. If they follow the script of the vision then I'll bring you home after the babies are born. You will need them to be your heirs. I will make sure that Brandon is taken care of as well."

Sky looks at the goddess in front of her in some alarm. "Define taken care of."

Selena looks at Sky more than a little amused. "I won't kill him Sky. I'll make sure that he is loved and taken care of by those that will help to raise your children. Tandy at the very least will smother him in love along with his sister and cousins."

"Thank you. I'm so tired, Selena, so very tired of thinking that I'm wanted then having it shoved back in my face that I'm really not. I will save your children one last time and accept the vampires that will destroy me, then I'm done."

"What if your mates prove themselves and don't follow the script?"

Sky snorts, "They start out good but in the end it's only their wolves that want to be with me, not their human halves. They have only accepted me because otherwise they would have to keep peace between five lunas and they rarely can tolerate their brothers choices in females.

"Hell, even as their true mate they have a hard time accepting me.

"I think the only reason they didn't try to cheat on me is because I'd kill them and the female they would cheat on me with and it would kill the babies I'm carrying."

"So young to be so cynical Sky."

"I've had reason to be when it comes to love. Especially these males have taught me that."

"They might surprise you Sky. When you wake just do your best to trust them until they show you that they can't be trusted. Promise me that and I will be satisfied."

Sky shakes her head but makes that promise. 

The next thing she knows she wakes up still wrapped in Kacey's arms and with her other mates touching her at least in one place.