46

Sky and Kacey leave to clean up before they have to leave. They move rather quickly since they both want to be back as soon as possible. The knights stand ready by the doors as they come down the stairs and the four of them climb into the vehicle that will take them to the airport. 

As they are climbing the stairs to the plane Sky doubles over in pain and gives out a scream. Kacey picks her up and rushes her inside. The others go inside as fast as they can and take their seats.

Once the pilot receives instructions they are on their way in the air. All that time Sky is doing her best to stop from screaming in agony, but is having a hard time keeping it inside. Kacey holds her hand and it helps a little.

Her knights are watching helplessly at their queen. "Alpha, when she was in pain from the party Wyatt said that being with her helped her not feel the pain. Would it be possible for you to do the same now?"

Kacey looks at the knight hard before turning a concerned look onto Sky. "Sky, there is a bedroom in back. If you think it would help we can go back there and continue from last night?"

Sky couldn't get the belt off her fast enough and Kacey takes that as an affirmative. It doesn't take him long to release his own safety belt and pick Sky up and take her to the back.

The air hostess is giving the two a jealous look at where they disappeared, the knights make note of that to report to Kacey later. They, themselves find the sounds of Kacey and Sky relaxing. They release some of the tenseness they hadn't realized they had been carrying. Soon they are sleeping.

Kacey makes sure that Sky is being pleasured a great deal to help negate the pain of what is happening to her mate. Once he finishes they both lay there and rest. "Sky, you know that neither of them would allow that if they could stop it."

Sky, is too tired to say anything and too wrung out to be able to move. She just makes a sound. "They are likely tied up and drugged. There would be no way for them to stop the torture, and it would be Sky."

Sky pats Kacey's chest. The only part of her body that can move. Kacey takes this as her understanding and they both fall into an exhausted sleep.

They wake just in time to clean up a bit before  landing. They take their seats just as they are told to fasten their seat belts. 

Kacey is the one to notice the killer glares the stewardess is giving Sky this time. He silently growls, but since Sky is leaning against him she notices the growl and looks to where Kacey is glaring daggers.

That's when she sees the look the stewardess is giving her. She whispers, "What's crawled up her ass and died?"

When Kacey doesn't respond and the female finally looks away Sky sits up straight. "Did you actually sleep with that bitch?"

"My brothers and I travel extensively and sometimes for long flights. At times she makes it known that she is available for more than just food, drink and blankets."

"Did you sleep with her?" Sky is a little more demanding at this time.

"Yes, we all have except Wyatt. But she knows that she is to be respectful to all our guests and that she was nothing more than a convenience."

"Yeah, right. Well I guess she needs a little reminder of that fact, doesn't she?" Sky says more than a little irritated. Her mates have little in the way of taste if they slept with the makeup caked sour stewardess.

"She doesn't have anything on you, Sky." Kacey says quickly trying to calm her down. "Like I said she was a convenience and helped relieve stress when the meeting we were going to was especially tension filled or possibly disastrous."

Sky sighs and stays sitting upright. "Just how many other conveniences am I likely to find when I'm with you and your brothers?" The thought of running into their fuck buddies doesn't thrill her. Especially if they are as many as she suspects there are.

"Not that many, Sky. We avoided sleeping with our help as much as possible to avoid this very thing from happening. As for those we do business with, we try not to mix pleasure with business. Our business partners and acquaintances are aware of that and for the most part don't bother offering females for our use."

"Uh, huh." That's all Sky says as she watches the ground come closer before the wheels set down and the brakes are used.

Once the plane stops and the door is opened and the stairs lowered Sky tries to be the first one out of the plane. Chang stops her by gently placing his hand on her shoulder. "Guards go first, my queen, then you can." Then he steps out with Henry at his side.

It doesn't take Sky long to follow and Kacey sighs as he brings up the rear. It seems that he goes one step forward with her and then at least half a step back. At least this is one thing he can rectify. He has a word with the pilot. The man nods and assures him that it will be taken care of.

As Sky goes into the waiting car she sees the ornery stewardess being escorted off the plane by security personnel there at the airfield.

Kacey climbs into the car and settles himself next to Sky.  As he does up his seat belt the car starts moving.

"What's going on with the tart?"

"She was disrespecting you, so she is fired. She'll have to make her own way home." Kacey tells her then lapses into silence trying to think about what he'll tell the banker. He's deciding on options for the mans death when they pull up outside the bank.

Kacey offers his hand to Sky once he gets out. "Not everything is as it seems at times Kacey. You are going to listen to the man before you have him killed or kill  him yourself?" Sky says softly so only Kacey can hear what she says.

Kacey scoffs. "I never kill a person without making sure of their guilt first. I'll let him explain himself and then give him options depending on what he says. IF the right things are said then he'll go free." Kacey gives a little smile at that. He actually hopes the right things are said. He has been looking for a good way to launder some of his money and a bank is the perfect place to do it. But all the banks near him are large chain operated banks and aren't suited to his purpose. He's already made some calls and arrangements should things go right.

The bank owner comes out to greet them and blanches a bit. Kacey is far more intimidating than Wyatt, although Wyatt does make an intimidating figure.

"How can I help you, Miss Burnett?"

"Yes, after receiving the jewels back from the jeweler it's found that two of the rings are missing. Care to explain that?" Sky says softly since the workers and patrons that are there are looking at them curiously.

"Please, come into my office and we'll talk about that further." The man says and is starting to sweat.