9

Even returning to her room Sky could hear the pack members talking about her. She does her best to hide the tears that she's wanting to cry. She won't give these bastards the satisfaction of seeing her fall apart. 

She makes her way up to her room. Once there she starts crying and so doesn't notice the figure unconscious on her floor. Once she does she gasps.

She goes over to the girl and checks to make sure that she is still alive. She sighs out in relief as she finds she is. With that she straightens Tandy out and covers her with a blanket. By the time she's done with that she finds Tandy awake but crying.

"Tandy, what happened?" Sky asks nearly crying herself. "Should I get a doctor for you? I could call one of the alphas I'm sure that they could get a doctor here." Sky hopes that Tandy isn't seriously ill. She's her only friend here.

"No, please, Miss Sky. I'll be fine. The pain will pass in time." Tandy manages to say as the pain eases a bit.

Sky not knowing what to do gets Tandy a drink of water and helps her sit up to drink it. "Are you sure that there's nothing I can do to help?"

Tandy starts crying even harder. "No, there's nothing any one can do. It's my mate, he's cheating on me again. I had hoped after your introduction to the pack and your telling off the cheaters that he wouldn't do that any more, but he's not going to change."

"Tandy, this is abuse of the worse kind. Why do you stay with him?" Sky asks completely unable to understand why any one would stay with someone that hurts them this badly.

Tandy laughs humorlessly. "I could reject him, but then what? Watch him be with whatever female catches his eyes?"

Sky nods sadly. "I was yelled at by the alphas for saying what I did. I don't think I'll be staying here. If the disrespect for me continues through tomorrow and tomorrow night goes as I fear it will I'll be leaving. I'll be rejecting them, if you want to come with me, I would welcome your presence. You are my first real friend I've ever had." Sky offers and blushes.

"You consider me your friend and not just a servant?" Tandy asks incredulously.

"Oh, you are just a servant then? I thought you were acting like a friend. I'm sorry for the presumption. I've never been allowed to be around other people my age or other people really. My mother would take me to locations like museums and parks, but would keep strict watch on me. I wasn't allowed to talk to the other people. I would watch them playing with their friends and wonder what it would be like to have someone to talk to and play with." Sky says sadly.

"No, Miss you misunderstand me. Most people would only see me as a servant. Many are rather rude and don't see servants as people. I think you would make an excellent luna. You see people for what they really are and aren't afraid to call them out. Just like you did the queen bitch. She and others like her are so mean and rude to those of us that work here.

"You would really let me come with you?" Tandy says with hope in her eyes. She never thought she would leave the pack, but the idea excites her in a way that nothing else has for a very long time.

"Yes, and you would be more than welcome. I'm looking for a new place since I had to leave the apartment when my mother died. I stayed there until I finished cleaning out her things. I still have a couple of things to do to close out my mother's estate then we can move where ever we want. It shouldn't take me too long, a couple of days at most, I think."

Tandy smiles and wipes the last of her tears away. "Then I would love to leave with you. But you will need to talk to the alphas about it. You humans can just move where ever, but wolves can't cross into another territory without prior clearance. Only alphas can get that."