51

Sky had her knights that came back with her get some sleep and one of the regular wolves took over as guard as she and her mates went back to her room. "We need to move you to a larger room, Sky." Ellis tells her as he starts the water for their showers.

"Why's that?" Sky hums out as Leroy starts nuzzling her neck as he helps her remove her ruined clothing.

"Because, love," Ellis says joining in the loving, "a larger room would allow all of us to move our things in."

Wyatt smiles or rather smirks at Sky's reaction. "I'll just go and get clean clothes for everyone." Wyatt wasn't going to be allowed the sexual joy so he would rather miss the show.

"Wyatt," Sky calls out to him.

"It's okay, Sky. I'm still not healed enough and I am fully aware. Although I am enjoying watching my alphas with you, I will want to join in and that will be frustrating. Take your time, I'll shower in my old room and then bring back clothes. That is if I am allowed to come back tonight?" Wyatt was suddenly unsure of his welcome.

His words met with stunned silence and three sets of eyes looking at him. "Why wouldn't you be welcome back?" Sky asks confused. She has never forced any of her mates to not be in her room. She might have made them be there in their wolf form but she has never denied them. Well, other than when she first woke up as a full wolf.

"I'm not sure that you will want me in here while you are with them." Wyatt says softly.

Sky moves away from the other two. "Wyatt, you above all the others have a place with me. If you hadn't been so badly injured you would be right there with them. I want you healthy more than I want your touch, but I very much do want your touch. Please, do come back if it won't be too much for you to watch them be with me." Then she kisses him.

"You have as much of a right as we do and you are the only one that deserves to be with her. We are just lucky that she is so forgiving." Ellis tells the sad wolf.

"If there is any one that Sky loves, it is you, Wyatt. You more than we are welcome in her bed. Please, do come back if it isn't too much for you." Leroy tells him. "You were able to tell her what I couldn't. Please, you are most welcome."

Wyatt gives them all a slight smile and nod before leaving.

Sky doesn't have time to think about his strange behavior before her other two mates are helping her into the water and continuing their loving assault on her.

Wyatt comes back showered and dressed and finds all three of them passed out. He grins and gets Blaise and together they get the three of them in bed. Well, he carries Sky, Blaise carries the other two.

The next morning they are getting ready to go. Ellis is so excited he's practically hopping from one foot to the other. Before they can leave Leroy comes up to Sky with a young wolf at his side.

"Sky, I want you to meet my son Brandon. Brandon, this is my mate and Luna, Sky Burnett."

The young wolf looks like a younger version of his father only his eyes are a lovely shade of blue green instead of the brown Leroy and his brothers all sport. Sky is thrilled at meeting the shy young man. "Hello, Brandon. I hope in time that we'll be good friends and you'll feel comfortable enough to call me mother or mom if you want. But for now, you can call me Sky." Sky says as she kneels down to the young wolf and holds out her hand. "I'm afraid that I don't know much on how to be a mother, but I hope to figure it out and not make too many mistakes along the way." Sky looks to Leroy.

"Have you shown him to his new room yet?" Her look is direct and makes Leroy squirm just a bit. He's thankful that he had a room prepared and ready.

"Not yet, I wanted him to meet you first and ask you a question before you take off with Ellis."

"How come you are going with uncle Ellis if you are my father's mate?" Brandon asks the question with tones of suspicion and a bit of hostility and no little fear. The orphanage had taught him that you don't question the adults without painful consequences.

Sky sees the almost invisible wince Brandon makes when they all turn eyes towards him. Sky becomes angry as does Leroy. It is Ellis that answers the boy as the other two work on pushing their anger down. He too, had noticed but is able to better hide his anger at how the bitches in the orphanage had treated the children. "Sky is mate to all of us alphas. The moon goddess must have noticed how we are set up differently here in this pack and took pity on us and gave us one mate so there would be peace among us instead of fighting for power like we had feared."

Brandon doesn't lose his distrusting look but looks down instead. He'd hoped that when his father found his mate that she would accept him and be a mother to him. But if Sky is mates with all his uncles as well then she won't have time for him.

"Hey," Sky raises his head, "I am very much looking forward to getting to know you and being as much a mother to you as you will allow. But I'm also really nervous about it. I was an only child and was kept from being with other children so I don't really know how to relate to you or them. You'll have to talk to me and tell me what you like and such. We'll have plenty of time since your father and the others are always so busy with work. It doesn't help that the territory was added to. That's why your father moved you in here."

At those last words Brandon lifts his  eyes up to his father and his whole face lights up. "I won't have to live in the orphanage any more?" There is so much hope in that look that it breaks Sky's heart.

"No, you won't have to live there any more and the biatches that were in charge have been jailed for the abuse that they've given you and the other children. You and they are now safe. Sky will make sure that the new people in charge won't abuse or otherwise hurt the children there in the future.

"I'm sorry, Brandon, I didn't know, we didn't know that they were doing that. If you had told us then we could have done something about it." Leroy says taking the boy into his arms.

Sky keeps the snort of disbelief from leaving her. It's unlikely that they would have believed Brandon, but Leroy needs to rebuild his relationship with his son and she's not about to cause him problems at this time.

They take their leave from Leroy and Brandon and grab some breakfast. Sky does her best to put her mind to Ellis and not be distracted by her meeting with Brandon.

"Sky, before you leave, I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me and my son on Saturday?" Leroy asks more than a little nervously. He isn't sure how Sky will take to including Brandon on their date.

Sky smiles brightly. "I would love to go on a date with you both on Saturday."

Brandon is shocked that his father is including him on a date with his mate. He too is beaming once Sky answers. Perhaps he'll get a mother after all.

As they leave the pack house she becomes infected with Ellis's enthusiasm and easily follows him as they turn to wolves and he takes her to what used to be the Cummings pack. He leads her to the cliffs and a steep trail to the top. Once they get there they turn back to their human selves and as Ellis gets dressed Sky looks around. "It's beautiful."

"Hmm, yes, but not as beautiful as you." Sky blushes at Ellis's words to her and finds him staring at her.

He holds his hand out to her, "Come, this isn't what I wanted to show you." Ellis lightly tugs her along the narrow path. Sky hears what she thinks is a waterfall in the distance and shortly they come to a waterfall and a small lake attached to it.

"How is there a waterfall on the top of the cliffs?" There are no rivers or obvious water sources to make one, at least not that she can see.

Ellis shrugs, "I think it comes from a spring inside. I know it's not very strong but I still thought you might like it."

"I don't like it, Ellis, I love it!" Sky says turning to her mate and giving him a hug.

They spend the day in the water and exploring the environs around it. Sky discovers that there is actually a cave behind the spring and going inside finds that it extends beyond the outcrop the waterfall is coming down. Of course that means that it is going downwards.

"I think it will connect with some of the other caves that riddle this cliff." Ellis says once they come out. He determines to come back with the proper equipment to further explore the cave. They could be a good location for the people to hide in should they come under attack.