64

A week later Sky is once more at the cliff that she was brought to by Ellis, but this time she's with the twins. The attack was dealt with and the alphas were sworn to her and she is now queen of the wolves. The first to swear loyalty to her were her mates.

The twins wanted to share their date and so far they've made it very entertaining but are very careful that their fun and games don't harm her or their nephews and nieces.

Things had been so very different from that vision she shared with her mates. She can't believe the difference in their behavior.

When the twins tell her that they love her and then show her just how much they love her she actually dares to believe them. All her mates, especially Wyatt have been attentive to her. She feels almost suffocated. But her mates seem to watch her closely and when she needs them to back off they do.

She wants desperately to believe that they truly do want her and it's not just their wolves, but she just can't quite believe it.

All she can do is wait and see.

A couple of weeks later she is brought to bed and gives birth to her three children. This time all the fathers are there as are the proud uncles.

Kacey is actually in tears as he holds his daughter for the very first time. He kisses Sky's exhausted face and thanks her for his incredible daughter. 

Ellis does the same for his son.

Wyatt slips out and brings in Brandon. After Leroy thanks Sky wiping away his tears he shows Brandon his little sister.

They all watch as Brandon gives oath that he'll protect her with his life.

Sky smiles before falling asleep after holding and naming all three babies.

Sky has plenty of help between her knights, mates and the females of the pack but still is more than ready for a break. It's been more than two weeks since she gave birth to both her heir and that to the Legrand pack.

Sky had decided that she would have her oldest be her heir and her son would be Kacey's. Her daughter with Kacey would take the throne since the mafia wouldn't accept a female being in charge. She just hopes that her daughter with Leroy won't have a problem not being in charge of a pack.

Sky prepares for her date with the twins. It has been nearly two months since she gave birth and that had messed up the dating schedule with all of them since she would be scheduled to go on one date a week due to how busy everyone is.

Sky has never been happier than she's been since she came back to the pack after dealing with the hunters once and for all.

She's still bigger than she had been before her pregnancy but her mates assure her that they don't mind in the least. They show her that they are very attracted to her as she is on a daily basis and sometimes more than once they've stolen her away and showed her during the day when they couldn't wait any longer.

She's still not completely sure that she can fully trust them but she is beginning to do so.

The twins nearly choke as they suck in a breath as Sky comes down the stairs.

All her mates are there and they are all jealous that the twins are the ones that will be taking Sky out that night.

They had already stashed her overnight bag in the car. They are taking her to a hotel for a break. They had to promise Wyatt that they would bring her home in time for his date with her the following night.

Sky gives her mates that are staying there all a goodbye kiss including Wyatt. Every one now knows that Wyatt is also her mate.

The  females that she saw in that vision as being the side pieces of the alphas watch jealously as she kisses the alphas the way they wish they could and never will since the alphas won't even look at them.

Philomena smiles sweetly as she watches her luna kiss her mates goodbye she hopes that one day she will find a mate that loves her like the alphas and Wyatt love her luna and queen.

She pushes the baby carriage that holds all three babies to settle them down a bit. Sky wanted to kiss them goodbye before she leaves.

Philomena couldn't believe it when Sky chose her to be in charge of the nursery and the heirs to the kingdom. She secretly believes that it won't be long before her queen has more children to add to the nursery. At least not if the alphas have anything to say about it.

Sky comes over and kisses all three of her children goodnight before thanking Philomena for taking such good care of them.

Mena blushes at the praise her luna gives her.

Sky hurries inside to change and meet Wyatt for their date. The twins follow her inside trying to calm her down but she just glares at them before turning back to the stairs and practically sprinting up them.

Wyatt meets her at the top of the stairs and gives her a long kiss hello before reassuring her that she's fine and that there's plenty of time to get ready and spend some time with the babies.

That calms Sky down.

By the time she's dressed the babies are in her room and so are her vampire guards.

Sky plays with the children until it's time for her to meet with Wyatt once more.

Her guards pick up the children and follow her down the stairs. They take the children to Philomena before standing by the door waiting for Sky to finish her goodbyes with her mates.

Most of the wolves leave the hall as Sky and the alphas kiss finding it far too arousing.

"We've missed you Sky. Have fun on your date but make sure that you come back tonight." Kacey whispers to her.

Sky gives him another kiss before assuring him that she would.

Sky has very much enjoyed the alone time with each of her mates but also misses sleeping with them at night. She knows that isn't really fair to Wyatt but it's how she feels.

Wyatt always attuned to her feelings makes sure that she knows that he understands how she feels. 

He suggests them taking some time to go to a location that gives a lovely view and is rather remote. When Sky agrees he once more shows her just how much he loves her.