28

Sky is already in a bad mood from looking over the orphanage. She is therefore in no mood to deal with any of the females that seem to think that her mates are still up for grabs.

She absently notes that Chang is in the hall and not too far from her mate, Kacey, but her main focus is Kacey and the female that seems to be trying to touch him. He does his best to elude her. He keeps telling her to back up and when he hears the door open he looks over at Sky, a look of fear takes over.

Sky shakes her head at what she sees before. She goes before the female and catches her hand as the female tries once more to touch Kacey. "You do realize that it's impolite to touch someone that doesn't want you to touch him?" Sky asks the female with as much patience as she can scrape up. The female wolf just gives her an angry look.

"It's even more rude and upsetting to be touching a mated male. Fuck off bitch and go find your own mate." Sky finally says at the disrespect the female is giving her. She is so done with the disrespect of the females to her.

"You have more than one mate. I just want this one." The female says angrily.

"Yet, the key phrase there, is that he's my mate. Keep your fucking hands off of him. You have a mate of your own." Sky had finally recognized this bitch as being one of the ones that was from an allied pack that the alphas were dating before she came. She was one of the ones that had a mate. She was also one of the ones that had cheated on her mate causing him to miss more than one mission he was to go on for his mafia boss.

The female smirks, she hadn't realized that Sky had received a wolf and wasn't using her wolf to notice the difference in Sky. "I challenge you for the position of luna and mate to Alpha Kacey." The female bitch smirks at Sky thinking that she will now have the alpha to herself like she always wanted.

Sky smirks back, "Challenge accepted. We'll meet in one hour." Sky tells the no longer smirking bitch and then turns to Kacey. 

"Where would be a good place for the fight?"

"There is a field. It sits on the boundary of all three of the packs so her pack can watch from the safety of their lands and our pack will watch from the safety of our pack lands."

Sky nods once in agreement. "You better run home and let daddy dearest know that you are fighting to the death for my position. Oh, and by the way I'm also challenging you for your position as pack heir for your pack."

The female blanches then turns red in anger. "You can't do that you bitch!"

"Oh, but I can and just did. You challenged a marked female for her place as luna. You do realize that if you manage somehow to kill me that you will likely kill Kacey as well? If that doesn't kill him then his wolf will kill you for killing his true mate. You just royally fucked yourself princess. Where's your mate?"

A male pushes himself forward when Sky asks about him. "I'm here Luna." He nods his head to her in respect.

"How has life been with this bitch?"

"She's cheated on my almost daily, Luna. The pain has been incredible."

"Do you wish to stay mated with her?" Sky asks gently.

The male gives the female bitch a poisonous look. "No, Luna, she's proven herself as nothing more than a whore. No, I take that back, the whores make sure that you know who they are and don't do shit like she does.

"Besides, if she wins she'll be rejecting me so that she can be marked by Alpha Kacey, if she loses I have no wish to be with her when she dies."

"Then go ahead or better yet, wait until we get to the clearing for the fight." Sky says gently and the male nods once before going to stand by his alphas.